If at this point I'm more experienced than I've ever been and younger than I'll ever be, why do I st | Page 100 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

If at this point I'm more experienced than I've ever been and younger than I'll ever be, why do I st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Goodbye

@Greg and Boss: I heard that Shingeki no Kyojin is indeed really good '-'

@Lori: the geek vampire is for real, huh? O: You're starting a new clan! I hope you'll be back to your afterlife soon, though XD

@Riki: it's annoying!! Worse than the braces ç.ç I hope that's just for sometime, though xD that I'll get used soon. At least, it looks way better.
Haha, you'll have kitties soon *-* I wish I could adopt one D:

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States

where you been dear...miss you....

:(

riki

Storyteller
Reaction score
Country
United States

@Riki: it's annoying!! Worse than the braces ç.ç I hope that's just for sometime, though xD that I'll get used soon. At least, it looks way better.
Haha, you'll have kitties soon *-* I wish I could adopt one D:
:comfort You'll get used to it. When I first got my retainer, I had trouble getting them off. :XD

I didn't see the cat last night, but maybe she'll be back tonight. ^^

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu

where you been dear...miss you....

:(
I've been annoyed 'cause it seems like I'll never be able to finish fixing my place xD

My God mother was also feeding a stray cat^^ The cat would come daily in the morning and during the afternoon, and my God mother always feed her. She's a pretty orange cat, it's a shame that she's so wild xD She just eats and then she leaves, she's completely afraid of people.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States

I've been annoyed 'cause it seems like I'll never be able to finish fixing my place xD

My God mother was also feeding a stray cat^^ The cat would come daily in the morning and during the afternoon, and my God mother always feed her. She's a pretty orange cat, it's a shame that she's so wild xD She just eats and then she leaves, she's completely afraid of people.
give her time...unlike dogs,cats are picky....

what are you doing...redecorating or an all out overhaul...
I feel your pain...for 10mths last year...I was in the process of buying my home....I was renting but had to do all repairs to pass inspections...

but,it was worth it...it was what they call a short sale....the house was appraised at 97000 in 2008...I got it for 52000....

but the wait was anything but short....lost weight and couldn't sleep...it was one hang up after another....I closed two weeks before xmas...so you can imagine I had little money to spend on fam and friends...but I made do and everyone atleast got something from me.no big expensive shit like anyother year...but something from the heart none the less...

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu

I'm trying to finish unpacking my stuff xD It's been more than a month, LOL
At least, I only have 4 boxes left, from the 28 I had in the start. So I had to install shelves and shit ç.ç And I just got my nails done yesterday, now they're ruined D: Oh well. At least I'm enjoying the new place xD

I almost finally done arranging my room and my nerd room! Here're the results:
My room:

My nerd room:

Bob, my book collection, that you asked to see:

I know, I arranged them in a hurry ç.ç It's a mess.
And I can't install shelves at all xDDD The manga ones are about to fall!

Woah, that was indeed a bargain! I wish I'd buy my own place as well, but that's impossible here in Brasilia. That's by far the most expensive place I've ever lived in. Even my parents would be paying less for our place in our hometown xD I'll get tips from you on how to get a good deal when I move out of here /o/

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

Your shelf brackets look too far apart

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States

well...its all about your credit report...you've got a good one...banks fight each other to get you a loan...

ofc...bad report...nothing but disappointments...that's why it took me so long to get my first home...my son's mother had me in a big hole for most of the 2000s...

since 2008...I've been paying on my third car...so that helped a lot....

but,dont get discouraged...bad credit is better than no credit obviously....first get approved even if you are not buying...atleast you know you will be secure when the time is right...then you can house shop....

riki

Storyteller
Reaction score
Country
United States

What a pretty cat! :wtf

Now you make me want to rearrange my room...

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu

Yeah, he's a pest, but he's cute xD

Irk, don't do it D: I didn't wanna do it at all, but I had to. Although... it is rewarding once it's done xD

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
I want to make a small confession and say that is the most books except in a library that I have ever seen.
Which is pretty pathetic but - I don't do much reading and anyone I knows - except some family but they werent included.

riki

Storyteller
Reaction score
Country
United States

Yeah, he's a pest, but he's cute xD

Irk, don't do it D: I didn't wanna do it at all, but I had to. Although... it is rewarding once it's done xD
LOL That's why you love him.

I know what you mean. I always want to rearrange my room, but my laziness prevents me :XD

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the pics Nana, careful with that manga shelf though :worrybunny. Seeing the pics of your tidied room as given me motivation to change over my wardrobe as the summer is now here( I think, finally.) and get rid of the coats and scarves; time for sexy shorts and t-shirts :nrr

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
So you red the Portugese version of Game of Thrones. Interesting.

Have you red The Alchemist? Did you red the english or the original portugese version?

What's that Neil Gaiman book, Stardust?

What is that Marvel Book, Sandman?

I really like that Goku action figure with the Nyoi Bo.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

If at this point I'm more experienced than I've ever been and younger than I'll ever be, why do I still fear the risks?

-Fears are hard to handle...

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmmmm - risks are what the are because in an essence youre taking a gamble of sorts. Being younger & experienced cant overcome some situations. Hence you still have to take the risks.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
Reaction score
Country
Romania
I want to make a small confession and say that is the most books except in a library that I have ever seen.
Which is pretty pathetic but - I don't do much reading and anyone I knows - except some family but they werent included.
It's never late to start...

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Oh lulz, c'mon, that's not a big amount. I'm a lazy reader, I take ages to finish something and start new things.
My dad has a room full of books, all 4 walls, and he read every single book he has there. That's a good amount xD

LOL That's why you love him.

I know what you mean. I always want to rearrange my room, but my laziness prevents me :XD
Lemme see the results if you rearrange your room *-*

Thanks for the pics Nana, careful with that manga shelf though :worrybunny. Seeing the pics of your tidied room as given me motivation to change over my wardrobe as the summer is now here( I think, finally.) and get rid of the coats and scarves; time for sexy shorts and t-shirts :nrr
Sponge Bob shirt will be back /o/ You need a new yellow something to wear, though '-'

So you red the Portugese version of Game of Thrones. Interesting.

Have you red The Alchemist? Did you red the english or the original portugese version?

What's that Neil Gaiman book, Stardust?

What is that Marvel Book, Sandman?

I really like that Goku action figure with the Nyoi Bo.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

If at this point I'm more experienced than I've ever been and younger than I'll ever be, why do I still fear the risks?

-Fears are hard to handle...
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho? Yeah, I did, I used to enjoy his books a lot, although that's not the best one, imo. Did you like it?
There was a Neil Gaiman sale xD So I got five of his works. I got American Gods, Fragile Things, Neverwhere, The Tragical Comedy or Comical Tragedy of Mr. Punch and Signal to Noise. The Marvel ones belong to Gu, I gotta check, irk.

I love that action figure *-* And it was cheap! $13 on dealextreme.com!

About the risk thing, something funny happened today.
I had to train my buddies at work on BPMn (business process modeling notation), my leader asked me that. I didn't know much about it, but I decided to study a bit and work on a cool presentation, and some aid tools. Today I had to present it.
BUT
Yesterday the football team I support had an important game. A friend invited me to go to a bad close to home to watch the game, and they were serving free tequila to girls there. Of course I had some tequila, and then a lot of beer 'cause my team fucking won! I got home destroyed and woke up feeling fucking sick XD
I had some meds, took a long shower, got some good clothes, got some mint candy, a good perfume, makeup, and even like that a friend at work asked me if I had an intense night, lol. We finally finished an important part of the job so they decided to celebrate having lunch in an italian restaurant. I was feeling soooo sick and pasta didn't help at all. At 5PM, I had to present about BPMn to the rest of the team. And they really really love it! And I SUCK at presentations, I suck at being alone in front of people and making speeches to them. I suck at making sense xD~ And they said that my presentation was so good, well sctructure and well designed, that I kept their eyes fixed on my slides and on me, and that I sounded like I really understand what I was talking about. They stand up and applauded me o.o and said I should send the material I made to our company so they could send it to other projects. Of course I wasn't thinking about the risks 'cause I was too sick for it, lol, I just wanted to get the thing done. And it was fucking awesome! Great day xD

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
get those few boxes knocked out yet....

:lmao

took you long enough

Status
Not open for further replies.