- Joined
- Oct 30, 2006
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
well, partially, but i don't wanna go around drawing circles on stuff. it'd b great for magic shows, and making people think u have bottemless pockets =)
baxteristic said:Haha... I thought I could find this kind of thread somewhere
*** Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ***
So that, I can do my works fast, study fast and let my bunshins go to uni/work/cook/etc so I can sleep peacefully.
Well, here's a mutant with power similar to what bax wants.ILUVATAR said:and when you call them back you would have gained the knowledge from the uni, you would have slept enough to be active, you will be fed up and done all the house work..... and be ready for clubing and dancing![]()
![]()
nice superpower bax
![]()
[br]Posted on: November 04, 2006, 01:53:18 AM_________________________________________________I would like that because in my life,i'm almost unlucky.
THE SMASHY SMASHY TECHINQUE!!!
So if anyone pisses me off ,that person would be sent flying 