I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

is this gif supposed to mean something? -_-;
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Umm... he is in a bouncy mood?

@xi0

Yeah, maybe you need a break from the game.

The only reason I'm not playing the game is b/c I really like my sets. :cookiehand
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

riki you need to whip him harder, he totally doesn't care if i have more post than him here :disappoint
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

It's not a competition though unless you guys are making it one. :?bunny

BTW, goldb, I'm so calling you Tigger now based on that gif. :nod
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

xD Tony parker got injured because of Drake and Chris brown stupid fight.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

And i wonder why OKC coach doesn't change their starting line up. they keep having slow start, why he doesn't just put Harden in the starting line up :headscratch

well it's all the better, i hope they have another slow start tonight xD

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

oh well since the NBA thread is dead, this have become the new NBA thread :imslow
well you should change the title :nerd
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Yeah, I've heard. Apparently they were fighting over Rihanna. :eyeroll Tony Parker and his girlfriend were unfortunately stuck in the middle of it. ^^;

Did you hear? The OKC fans are demanding Derek Fisher to replace Westbrooks as starter. :headscratch It's like he's the second leading scorer in the team - why would you have him be the bench warmer?

LOL I'll change it eventually. ^^
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

yeah players should stop hanging around with reckless rappers/singers who never grow up xD. I don't like Tony P in the NBA but on the french team i like him :p

well you know fans, sooo emotional. one day they praise you with everything they have, when you do a single mistake the same guys who praised you, curse you.
Westbrook shouldn't be on the bench, he does mistake but his wild play saved them many time xD.

what will be your next title? i suggest: Heat Champion xD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Yeah, I don't really care much for him either.

No one can be happy, I guess. I mean he's doing quite well during the series; I don't know what the fans are expecting of him. >.>

I rather not count the chickens before they hatch. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

It's not a competition though unless you guys are making it one. :?bunny

BTW, goldb, I'm so calling you Tigger now based on that gif. :nod
There's no competition here, Hi :chu

Tigger? lol okay. :amuse
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

*suddenly grab bob and slap him back and forth
*runaway

serve you right :hmph
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

I think he had eyes on Bob :hurr
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

I think he had eyes on Bob :hurr
:nowant

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

come here, i need a ride :cheez
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

No problem :cheez


Just watch out for the horn :3c
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

There's no competition here, Hi :chu

Tigger? lol okay. :amuse
How's your day? :chu

You know, from Winne the Pooh? He's my favorite character from that series. :nod

@scav and xi0

Is there something going on around here?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

lol

@riki nothing, just the usual spam xD
btw do u know the release date of Halo 4?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

dang those fucking troll. i saw a commercial about Halo 4, they say pre order now etc... i thought it would be released this summer. but 6 november, it's like in 4~ 5months. that's kinda retarded to make commercial and stuff now.
well just gonna forget it for a while.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

How's your day? :chu

You know, from Winne the Pooh? He's my favorite character from that series. :nod
Tiring tbh, getting ready for work now. Moto GP race day today. Been home for only 5-6 hours, not I gotta go back again for another 13 hour shift :bored

How was your day?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Hang in there, goldb! :cheerbunny Hopefully, you will have a day-off soon.

Not bad. I've written a little bit more for the side story and I also wrote a whole chapter for the third book. :XD I even have an idea for my next story after I finished written the trilogy and whatnot. ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top