Re: We got no money, but we got heart
but call me Great scav-sama and don't cookiestare the Great scav-sama

but call me Great scav-sama and don't cookiestare the Great scav-sama




but call me Great scav-sama and don't cookiestare the Great scav-sama![]()






You changed your name just for me?tryin' to turn it the other way?
and it's Great scav-sama just for you![]()
but I didn't get you anything 


4 girls. And also 4 boys including me@scav
It doesn't seem trollish. More like conceited to be honest.
@goldb
How many sisters do you have?

@scav
It doesn't seem trollish. More like conceited to be honest.
@goldb
How many sisters do you have?

That's a lot!4 girls. And also 4 boys including me![]()


Not at all, in comparison to my dad's other siblings, 8 is "normal". It was quite the norm to be having big families where I come from, less so nowadays as things are worse. Both my parents have 10( fathers each had 2 wives) and my dad's the oldest and the next 2 boys that follow him each have at least 10 childrenThat's a lot!
I have a high school classmates with 11 siblings. He was the third oldest, iirc

11? i hope they were rich
so true, to be having that many kids here you need monies~

My dad's the oldest and so was the most spoilt. My mum was the third and eldest of the girls. How many of you are there riki, is it 4?Well, his parents were following the Catholic Church in the belief of multiplying.
Yeah, my parents have a lot of siblings as well. My mom was the third youngest and first girl in her family; I think she has eight siblings total. I forgot how many my dad has but he was the youngest.