I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

What will you reincarnate as? As a mongoose or a hermit crab?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

I only have two choices?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Mongoose lives are pretty dangerous
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Hi riki! I think it's my first time here. :amuse
I need to say I love your thread's title! It's perfect. :scry

But now the questions:
Favorite color.
Favorite movie.
Favorite dish.
Favorite animal.
What do you fear?
What do you dream about?
Best childhood memory.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Mongoose lives are pretty dangerous
THEY LIVE FOR DANGER!!

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Hi riki! I think it's my first time here. :amuse
I need to say I love your thread's title! It's perfect. :scry

But now the questions:
Favorite color.
Favorite movie.
Favorite dish.
Favorite animal.
What do you fear?
What do you dream about?
Best childhood memory.
All of these questions were answered. We just discussed the fear one, she fears having no future and a coworker coming out as lesbian to her.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

:o

Strictly hypothetical right?!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Hi riki! I think it's my first time here. :amuse
I need to say I love your thread's title! It's perfect. :scry

But now the questions:
Favorite color.
Favorite movie.
Favorite dish.
Favorite animal.
What do you fear?
What do you dream about?
Best childhood memory.
Hey, tata!

Colors - Green and blue
Movie - A toughie... Lord of the Rings Trilogy, I guess
Dish - My mom's eggrolls and pho
Animal - Another toughie... Hummingbird and falcons
Fear - Like dd said except for the lesbian part :modsmack
Dream - Random stuff
Childhood memory - In third grade, we went to a local farm to learn about farm life. Afterward, we went to the gift shop and my sister and I bought a squeaky mouse toy. We showed it to our teacher, who is deathly afraid of rodents, and asked her if she likes it. She said, "Oh, what a cute little pig!" so my sister announced proudly, "It's not a pig! It's a rat!" Then our teacher ran away, screaming. :XD

THEY LIVE FOR DANGER!!

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------



All of these questions were answered. We just discussed the fear one, she fears having no future and a coworker coming out as lesbian to her.
Stop making things up! :modsmack
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Why you hit me?? is it because I am lesbian!?!?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

No, it's because you're an idiot. :amuse
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

And that's why I love you. :hug
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

How's your day?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Well absolutely nothing happened......it was okay.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

So it's a pretty relaxing day, right?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Good so far.

I just had brunch an hour ago; I made my mom and me baked croissants with cheddar cheese and baked potato wedges. ^^

Right now, I'm writing before heading out for some errands.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Is cooking a hobby of yours?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Yeah, though I haven't been cooking as much b/c I've been busy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top