I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

Why are you spamming her lovely thread?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

LOL what? I only came here out of curiosity because I saw Herman posting here....I never spam :hmph

And riki, don't thank his post! :o
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

But it amuses me! *innocent*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,114
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

But it amuses me! *innocent*
*off to see the other posts in here*

riki's amusement amuses me - *innocent*
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

Thank you :bow
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,114
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

Happy New Year to you too, Charlie! :hug
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

If I'm the one doing the whipping, yes :amuse
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,114
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

riki - I remember you were such a hardcore Believer / fan :derp


Whats your thought on this song by one D?

 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

Why are you posting terrible music in my thread? :pwnge
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,114
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

Why are you posting terrible music in my thread? :pwnge
I thought you would get a kick out of it.
But that song heard it randomly and I was wondering who sang it and then I found out it was the boy band one D.

I was like... :arf
I thought it was a nice song.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,114
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

So you can abuse me? No, thanks lol

Oh whateves Bob - as long as its her - you don't mind the abuse!!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

Don't worry. I'll be gentle~
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

Was I too rough? :worrybunny

Sorry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top