I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

Gotcha

Downloading it right now~
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

yay someone else to play with :beer
game is kinda hard at the beginning thought, i remember my first games i didn't even know what i was doing :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

That's good to hear. I won't feel bad if I suck then. :amuse

It will take me 4 hours to d/l it so yeah
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

well we play tonight then, hope jorpedo gonna be here too.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

Okie dokie

My internet connection is acting wonky. >.>
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

So much snow *-* And such a cute park XD
And the river didn't freeze o.o...
As I said, I love my african and my nazi friend (and the other two), but next time I travel abroad, it will totally be to the US during the winter *-*
(although I appreciate the fact that I don't need to go to Rio to get a visa if I decide to go to Europe ç.ç)
I'll take some pics of "summer" holidays for you this weekend^^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

It's much prettier today, but I forgot the camera :facepalm

I'll try to take more pics tomorrow. :amuse

Oh, scav, I have 44% completed.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

It's so pretty! :wtf

I really love the lights on the trees. It reminds me of icicles. ^^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

Yeah, I like those too^^ They keep "falling", like, the light heads down, as if they were melting (and I totally get why the icicle would be melting).
But last year they used white light, I think that it's better than that blue light.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

What's with the giant bugs?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

where are you at with OP?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

I'm on Ch. 47
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

what do you think of it so far,
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

It's pretty good.

I'm going to stop after Sanji joins the group.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

You mean they not realz!?!? Oh mah golly gosh!


I mean why they make giant bugs and put them there. Brazilian thing?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,106
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

no thats for the gringos to buy!!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

Want me to help? :pwnge
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top