I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It started with a whisper

Yeah, I'll miss him too though in his wiki page, the actor said that he will be in Iron Man 3. Either that was a red herring or Nick Fury tricked the Avengers in order to unite them. I think it was the latter.
I'd hate to think his death was faked in order to unite the team though. I know Fury used his collection cards in order to emotionally manipulate them...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It started with a whisper

Hmmm... maybe he will appear as a flashback?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It started with a whisper

I guess Gats is another one exiled from my thread. :derp
Another one? who else have you exiled from here? :eek

Hmmm... maybe he will appear as a flashback?
Yep, most likely so. Maybe some past interactions with Tony or Pepper's flashbacks.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It started with a whisper

scav because he hasn't finished my story. I wonder if he finished by now...
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: It started with a whisper

JYM I thought you'd seen it already? :worrybunny
I know that the shitload of intel I brought you about the films makes me look that way but no. The only thing I saw aside one official extract and trailers, is the mini cutscene about Tony mentioning the restaurant at the end. Since I read before it was a about a cutscene for US only, so I checked it.

You've been fooled by a shadow on the wall. Trust me.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It started with a whisper

I know that the shitload of intel I brought you about the films makes me look that way but no. The only thing I saw aside one official extract and trailers, is the mini cutscene about Tony mentioning the restaurant at the end. Since I read before it was a about a cutscene for US only, so I checked it.

You've been fooled by a shadow on the wall. Trust me.
I'm still trying to find a good place to watch the Shawarma scene :bored

You planning to watch it anytime soon?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It started with a whisper

Oh, it's hilarious

All of the Avengers just ate in silence while one of the workers swept the floor and another took care of the register. Everyone except for Stark and Banner wore their costumes
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: It started with a whisper

I'm still trying to find a good place to watch the Shawarma scene :bored

You planning to watch it anytime soon?
Not before the 16th included. Exams.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It started with a whisper

Oh, it's hilarious

All of the Avengers just ate in silence while one of the workers swept the floor and another took care of the register. Everyone except for Stark and Banner wore their costumes
Damn you americans, always wanna upstage everyone else. :scry

Not before the 16th included. Exams.
Ah yes, the exams. :bmgai
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It started with a whisper

USA! USA! USA! :shin

J/K

I'm sure you'll find that scene. ^^ IIRC, RDJ said that they filmed that scene after it premiered in Hollywood.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It started with a whisper

USA! USA! USA! :shin

J/K

I'm sure you'll find that scene. ^^ IIRC, RDJ said that they filmed that scene after it premiered in Hollywood.
Ah right, I guess it's just cos they wanted to give the americans something to brag about after having the movie released a week after Europe.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It started with a whisper

Or maybe they just decided to film that scene. It seemed very random after all. :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: It started with a whisper

oi avengers best scene = Hulk vs Loki
best line = U wanna know my secret? i' m always angry
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: It started with a whisper

That line made no sense to me XD She asked him how he managed to control the Hulk, and he didn't have control over him (while in it's form). So didn't explain why he could decide to transform at any time.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It started with a whisper

I think he meant that since he has controlled anger since he seemed to be in some kind of control when he battled in the last fight (didn't attack his allies except for that one scene, but then I think he was still somewhat upset about it :XD).
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: It started with a whisper

he become hulk when he's angry.when stark taunted him, he didn't transform. then he said later that he's always angry, which mean all that time he controlled hulk and didn't let the anger burst in other word that mean he can release his anger or the hulk whenever he want.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

One more thing, he can control the Hulk. however when he change himself into hulk and when hulk decide to come it's 2 different things. at the beginning of the movie, thing were messed up, he was pissed off at the SHIELD and he didn't change into hulk but hulk came by itself. let's say he was at his limit and couldn't contain his anger anymore.

at the end. He changed himself into hulk after recognizing who were his allies and his enemies. And when he punched Thor, i believe it was a payback since their fight wasn't over
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It started with a whisper

What was your favorite scene, falla?

Anyway, I met the boy whom I saw at a grocery store at work today. He was very happy to see me. ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It started with a whisper

What was your favorite scene, falla?

Anyway, I met the boy whom I saw at a grocery store at work today. He was very happy to see me. ^^
The one you met when you were with your mum? iirc
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It started with a whisper

Yeppers. That's the one. He was pretty excited about it.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Here is a snippet from the first chapter. I will probably revise it to make it sound better, but I'm going to take a break:

"Tell us the story of how the world was created again, Dad," Pendance begged as Kejuta tucked his sister and him in bed. Her husband smiled amusingly. The young boy always loved that story and asked for it a dozen times. It also helped that Thesben was a great storyteller.

"All right," he said gently as he sat on the edge of the bed. "This story was told to me by my mother, whose mother told her and so forth and so forth. Anyway, some of the gods' names have been lost due to the passage of time, but I'll try my best to recall them.

"A long time ago, eight deities gathered together and agreed to create a world to set their creations in. Each of them offered a drop of blood, which was collected into a small cup. Using their powers, the gods changed the mixture into a sphere, which became the foundation of our world. Then each god and goddess gave gifts for this new creation. Puria gave the world plants so that it would be covered with beauty while Merzak made the beasts to roam the land. Fuera gave the world water and Neria created the merfolk. Versen developed human beings whose thoughts and actions were their own. Aerius created the angels - winged ones that fly throughout the heavens. Duermon in turn formed the demons - pale-skinned humans with eyes that glistened like gems. When all was finished, the last goddess gave life to all of her brothers and sisters' creations.

"However, they realized that the animals and humans would overpopulate the world so the last god suggest to give them lifespans. Each god would tell him how long they wish for their creations to life. Versen wanted up to 100 years for his; Aerius, up to 700 years for hers; and Duermon, up to 750 years for his. Upon hearing that decisions, the last god granted their wishes and the world was finally completed. The gods decided to name their creation, Samara.

"Afterward some of the gods and goddesses came before their creations and taught them how to live in their new home. Puria taught them how to grow crops, Merzak taught them how to hunt, and Fuera showed them how to fish. Soon humans divided themselves based on whom they worshiped. Followers of Merzak were called Merzakians, Puria's followers were called Purians, and so forth. The angels became known as Aerians while the demons took the name of their creator and the merfolk are known as Neriads. Before long, most of the creations were able to perform magic, which was taught by a new goddess who was born on this world.

"Everything was right in the world. Unfortunately, the humans, Aerians, Duermons, and Neriads began to take their creators for granted and started to rebel. They waged war against the gods and their followers. They battled for several centuries but in the end, the gods won. However, it was at a huge cost. The gods were mortally wounded and before they disappear, they punished their creations. They separated the land into different continents and created barriers to hinder travels. Lastly, they decreed that certain descendants will be cursed. They will become immortal like their creators and their blood will provide life to the land. They will watch helplessly while everyone around them die and they will continue living until the day that the gods are appeased."

Pendance listened intently before finally asking, "So are Mommy and Adia two of the cursed descendants?" Kejuta and Thesben glanced each other hesitantly before he answered, "I'm not sure."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top