I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

gosh what piss me off about 4QT are the never ending time out on the last minutes. i wanna go to sleep goddamnit
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

It's a strategies they used to save time and whatnot iirc.

Poor Westbrook. His foul at the end is going to give another reason for his critics to complain. I think he panicked and didn't realize that the game clock (or whatever it called) was only 5 secs.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Heat victory
Chalmers was the surprise of this game
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Yeah, he saved the team all right.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Heat really improved their game in those POs. It was all about the big 3 before, now they have a real team: Chalmers, Cole, Battier, J James, Miller
and less Haslem xD, i hate that guy

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

I hope they give more play time to N.Cole next year. this guy have a great potential, if he had more play time during the season he could've been on the top of the rookie ladder. But rookies can't stand out when they are on great team xD. the rookie of the year is always someone from a wack team.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

I guess we have to wait and see who will be starting in Game 5. ^^

If Miami didn't mess up in the first game, they would have swept the series. >.>

Anyway, night! I have to get my background check done tomorrow morning so I'm off to bed. :bye
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

LOOOL now thunder fans are blaming Harden.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

They are?

Well, Harden did commit a lot of fouls. At least Westbrook is not the scapegoat this time. ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Hi :chu
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Hey! What's up? :chu
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Not much, back from my staff awards night.

How are you? got up to much today?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

How was it?

I'm doing well. I got my FBI/BCI background check finished this morning so all I need to do is send in my application to renew my teaching license. ^^ Other than that, I'm trying out a new PSP game since my PS3 has run out of memory so I can't play any new game until I get an external hard drive. :darn

Oh, I'm still writing the short story and I've added the synopses for my writings over at my blog.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

How was it?

I'm doing well. I got my FBI/BCI background check finished this morning so all I need to do is send in my application to renew my teaching license. ^^ Other than that, I'm trying out a new PSP game since my PS3 has run out of memory so I can't play any new game until I get an external hard drive. :darn

Oh, I'm still writing the short story and I've added the synopses for my writings over at my blog.
It was good, found out the office had a tab :jk :derp so I went a bit ott and got some people drinks on there lol.

Ah we call that CRB checks. how long does a teaching license last?

What game you playing? have you been looking for an external HD? you can normally find some good ones on amazon.

I'll go check out the blog when I get the chance :nood
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Nice :thumbs

Well, since I have a provisional license, it lasts for two years. The next one would last five years, then seven, and so forth.

Right now, I'm playing Gungnir and I'm looking at some external hard drive at Amazon right now. I need to discuss with my brother on which one to get first before I order one. ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Oh alright, I see how that works. What would you need to get do to get a full teaching license?

Have you had a go on a PSVita btw? and what you do think of it if you have? cos my twin has one but it doesn't interest me in the slightest. All video game consoles are wasted on me. :sweat

I was planning on getting a new hard drive for my stuff, but I've postponed it for a bit cos I got the new laptop and that had a lot of space. But in terms of keeping my archived folders up to date and that, I'll need to get one soon.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Sony seems to be in deep shit with the Vita, despite a rather good line up start (but no many games yet).

They're doing the same error again, awesome technology but too expensive, as usual.

Well it's not like I would take a this kind of console anyway (or for free ><).
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Oh alright, I see how that works. What would you need to get do to get a full teaching license?
I first need to get a full-time job so I can advance to the next level. :darn

Have you had a go on a PSVita btw? and what you do think of it if you have? cos my twin has one but it doesn't interest me in the slightest. All video game consoles are wasted on me. :sweat
Yep, eventually. There are a lot of games that I'm planning to get: Little King's Story, Persona 4: The Golden, Ys Foliage Ocean in Celceta (though it will probably take awhile for it to be published over here due to the huge amount of text that needs to be translated), etc.

I was planning on getting a new hard drive for my stuff, but I've postponed it for a bit cos I got the new laptop and that had a lot of space. But in terms of keeping my archived folders up to date and that, I'll need to get one soon.
Yeah, I need to archive my stuff as well.

Sony seems to be in deep shit with the Vita, despite a rather good line up start (but no many games yet).

They're doing the same error again, awesome technology but too expensive, as usual.

Well it's not like I would take a this kind of console anyway (or for free ><).
I think it depends on what games are coming out.

From what I've read online, majority of people believed that the launch sales didn't do well in Japan because of the line-up was mostly Western games (e.g. Uncharted). Vita sales did increase last week due to the Persona 4 remake coming out though.

Though I think another problem is that some people don't feel like they need a Vita quite yet due to the fact that they're only interested in one game for now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Well this is just a simple song

My cat isn't drinking water T.T And people say fixed cat are more susceptible to kidney diseases T.T *worried* Do you know any tip? D:
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Um... is he eating any wet food? From what I've read online, cats get moisture from eating food.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

I first need to get a full-time job so I can advance to the next level. :darn
Soon, I'm sure you will :chu


Yep, eventually. There are a lot of games that I'm planning to get: Little King's Story, Persona 4: The Golden, Ys Foliage Ocean in Celceta (though it will probably take awhile for it to be published over here due to the huge amount of text that needs to be translated), etc.
How many versions of Persona 4 are there? :blink you seem to mention this game ALOT iirc lol
Yeah, I need to archive my stuff as well.
What do you have that needs archiving?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top