I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

We have no monies? what happened to our savings? :gwah
I spent it all on stuff. :derp

Bo....haven't tried whatever chicken is called. But I like all of it...tripe, meatballs, rare meat, etc :tss
Pho ga = chicken

My mom likes to make that one since that's easier to make though I prefer the beef one. ^^

Great! Now I'm craving for pho now. :darn
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

I spent it all on stuff. :derp
B-but the house with the red door? My-I mean OUR media lounge? :crying and what is this "stuff" you spent it on? :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

B-but the house with the red door? My-I mean OUR media lounge? :crying and what is this "stuff" you spent it on? :3c
Pentos :zomg

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Pho ga = chicken

My mom likes to make that one since that's easier to make though I prefer the beef one. ^^

Great! Now I'm craving for pho now. :darn
Right, I knew it was an "a" sound :nod

Go get some :arf

I thought you were full? :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

I'm watching the one with Persona 4 Arena and BlazBlue. ^^
ah, what is blazblue?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

ah, what is blazblue?
And you call yourself a FG fan? :rofl

From the makers of Guilty Gear

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

What a buster :lmao

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

:victory
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

And you call yourself a FG fan? :rofl

From the makers of Guilty Gear

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

What a buster :lmao

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

:victory
im a street fighter fan, get it. i touch others FG for the fun sometimes. But my main game stay SF and one day u gonna see me at EVO :hip

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

FUU Haitani lost, another Viper user failed on the battlefield.

oh well latif and wolfkrone will avenge him :hip
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

B-but the house with the red door? My-I mean OUR media lounge? :crying and what is this "stuff" you spent it on? :3c
Stuff that didn't pertain to you. :3c

I had to google it and I spend the last ten minutes reading the ASoIaF wikia. :oh

Right, I knew it was an "a" sound :nod

Go get some :arf

I thought you were full? :derp
I'm still full but I can imagine the taste in my mouth. :darn

ah, what is blazblue?
A fighting game from Arc Work Systems.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

the SSF4 quarterfinals are good so far :nod thought it was vicious to make daigo vs latif on the quarter lol :XD

i didn't check the semi-finals bracket but i hope daigo and poongko will meet xD. last year poongko made an humiliating perfect to daigo.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Don't read the wikia :arf

:rant

Sorry...I figured Bob was referencing it :sweat
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

dang wolfkrone , tokido, latif eliminated. this year top 8 gonna be so different from last year

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

lmao Fuudo (last year winner) has been sent on the loser bracket and with a perfect. dunnot what going on this year :rofl
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

@xi0

Too late :arf

@scav

Yeah, I don't know how that work out like that
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

lol well they're on the top 16 atm. the semi-finals
there is only 2 players from the USA left, the crowd is calm :lmao

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

btw they showed the playstation all stars. that game is crap lol, it's a rip off of smash bros.
what is funny they decided to show the ps all stars instead of daigo vs latif. that pissed off everybody on the stream channel xD. there were comment like " thank sony for this crap " :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

@xi0

Too late :arf
So what sort of breadcrumbs did you use and where did you go? :lmao

I hope nothing was ruined :c
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

OMFG Fuudo eliminated

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

yesss poongko made it to the top 8.dang those fights are bad for the hear, i thought he was going to lose. it's over the finals are for sunday.
8 differents char on the top 8, that's gonna be interesting :popcorn


UMvC3 and SfxT tomorrow :shakefist
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Stuff that didn't pertain to you. :3c



I had to google it and I spend the last ten minutes reading the ASoIaF wikia. :oh



I'm still full but I can imagine the taste in my mouth. :darn.
Damn....gonna have to keep a closer eye on how you spend our money now :notrust

Noooo don't wiki it, I made that same mistake once. Just wait to read it.

So did you end up eating again?

Don't read the wikia :arf

:rant

Sorry...I figured Bob was referencing it :sweat
Yeah I was....:sweat
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Pho ga = chicken

My mom likes to make that one since that's easier to make though I prefer the beef one. ^^

Great! Now I'm craving for pho now. :darn
Does she add bone marrow in your pho bo in the end ? (just the marrow)


Next meeting, Pho challenge.​
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

So what sort of breadcrumbs did you use and where did you go? :lmao

I hope nothing was ruined :c
:?bunny

Don't worry. I don't think anything was really spoiled.

Damn....gonna have to keep a closer eye on how you spend our money now :notrust
:teehee

Noooo don't wiki it, I made that same mistake once. Just wait to read it.
Okie dokie

So did you end up eating again?
My brother and I just made root beer floats for everyone ^^

Does she add bone marrow in your pho bo in the end ? (just the marrow)


Next meeting, Pho challenge.​
No, we just have beef chunk.

Do you add cinnamon stick to the broth? My mom skipped it because she didn't like how it alters the taste. Likewise, we didn't know people add it to the broth; it must be a regional thing.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

I think my mother adds it, but not much really.

The bit of marrow is actually added in our bowl, not during the broth cooking.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Oh, I see.

The bone marrow idea sounds delicious. :drool
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Think it's time for monthly allowances until I can trust you again :notrust. :teehee

How was your day?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top