I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

You had to remember it? :vin

The dude is my heart :hip
I may be yours but mine belongs to another :x3

:derp


Gats, your sig is glorious! :zomg wat series is that from?
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

I may be yours but mine belongs to another :x3

:derp


Gats, your sig is glorious! :zomg wat series is that from?
School Rumble, a light hearted and hilarious manga. The drawing is like this for specific moments such as the sad ones.
There is also an anime (and I really think you should start with anime, really awesome) but only 2 seasons for now, so you have to read after that.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

I just realized that only males are posting in my thread.

Will this be considered a reverse harem?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

I have no idea either.
don't be fooled, it's not like he gonna admit anyway
scav disappoints me, especially as he knows I'm the main shipper for he and matzy :bored
u got the wrong idea here :pwnge
You had to remember it? :vin

The dude is my heart :hip
:notsure
I just realized that only males are posting in my thread.

Will this be considered a reverse harem?
oh you perv :gar
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

B-but it wasn't like I was trying to get all of the males to post here. :gwah
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

nah i'm sure you planned everything.
u appreciate sport and video game and u're not into yaoi. that's what a man need and u know it :hurr
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

I was just being myself! :arf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

I just realized that only males are posting in my thread.

Will this be considered a reverse harem?

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And there like,
Its better than yours,
Damn right its better than yours"


:asa

don't be fooled, it's not like he gonna admit anyway
Why are you trying to get me in trouble? :gwah

u got the wrong idea here :pwnge
Of course I do, that's not what she told me :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Hmmm... should I submit "The Maiden of Puria"?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

I think you should go for it, you've got nothing to lose and at worse you get some constructive criticism. What are you thinking?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

I was thinking of that as well, but I want to make sure that there is no grammar mistakes and whatnot first. ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

True. Just ask a bunch of different people to double check it for you. I'm sure even a few here wouldn't mind....depending on how soon you want to submit the story.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Normally, I would ask my brothers but they're busy. >.>

Let's see...

So who wants to be my editor? :cookiehand

LOL
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Normally, I would ask my brothers but they're busy. >.>

Let's see...

So who wants to be my editor? :cookiehand

LOL
Part-time editor maybe :sweat

How do you pay me? :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

With stories?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

riki, today I logged on to Club Nintendo and they gave me something called a "Golden Reward" (or something like that). I get to download Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask for the Wii virtual console for free! Thank you for telling me about club Nintendo. <3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

You can't play MM without playing OoT first :gwah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top