I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

It'll be a while before I get to play Majora's Mask though. I'm still not finished with Twilight Princess and I plan on completing A Link to the Past after that. I mostly snagged Majora's Mask for my littler sister. She's at my dad's house for the next few weeks and they still have a Nintendo 64 there (his wife's kids I mean). I let her bring Ocarina of Time so she might get that game finished in her time there. Then when she gets home she'll have Majora's Mask waiting for her. c:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Finish OoT there? She must be a pro then :cookiestare

Wonder how she'll fare in the Water Temple :hee
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Dude, she's played Twilight Princess three times through and Skyward Sword twice in the time I've completed Skyward Sword once and am currently still finishing Twilight Princess the first time... XD; I'm sure she'll finished Ocarina of Time in a month no problem.

She will probably cookieface at it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Oh yeah, forgot a month. Well, she might not be able to completely clear all the side-quests so she might not be totally l33t :hee

I tend to be a completionist in games and have to do everything :oh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

@Naomi
Nice :thumbs

I picked the three posters set mainly because one day, I plan to have a video game room where I can place all of my games, consoles, handheld and want the walls to be decorated with video game posters (after I framed them of course). :amuse

@xi0

Yay, another completionist!

I usually go to Game FAQs just to make sure I don't miss a thing.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

@Naomi
Nice :thumbs

I picked the three posters set mainly because one day, I plan to have a video game room where I can place all of my games, consoles, handheld and want the walls to be decorated with video game posters (after I framed them of course). :amuse
:nerd
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

And I'm proud of it :arf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Good for you :hee

How's your morning going so far?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Pretty good

I just woke up so I haven't done anything exciting yet.

You?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

@Naomi
Nice :thumbs

I picked the three posters set mainly because one day, I plan to have a video game room where I can place all of my games, consoles, handheld and want the walls to be decorated with video game posters (after I framed them of course). :amuse

@xi0

Yay, another completionist!

I usually go to Game FAQs just to make sure I don't miss a thing.
I usually just do my first playthrough for fun - although I do try to get as many side quests as possible- and then on my second playthrough, I'll make sure to hammer out every little detail and consult walkthroughs and such. That might be why it takes me so long to play video games. Well that and I kind of suck at them. :rofl

I wanted the poster set too, but I think they were sold out! Not a big deal at all though, because I was eyeing Majora's Mask at the same time anyway.

Your game room sounds so heavenly. Your house would be the perfect place to go to after a midnight release and play the game until 8 in the morning! Haha. Make sure to have a Zelda shrine somewhere in there where I can add stuff and dedicate it to our super special awesome warm fuzzy gooey friendship! :allthe
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

I will

BTW, I bought myself Zelda piano book so I can play the songs on my piano :amuse
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Aghhhhhh, Zelda music! I have a playlist on my iPod and listen to it over and over again.

....You play the piano? You're going to play Zelda songs on the piano...?


*swoon* :faint
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Well, I'm kinda rusty but I still know the notes. ^^
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

I played for a couple of years when I was younger and failed sooooooooo hard at it. So I know how difficult that instrument is. I think it's the second sexiest intrument to play though, only second to the violin. :derp

I can still read music, but I'm pretty slow with it and actually playing it is a whole other thing. If I ever decided I wanted to learn to play something, I think the piano would be at the bottom of my list. XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Oh, piano came easy to me, but the problem is that I have small fingers. :sweat
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Why are you trying to get me in trouble? :gwah
she deserve to know the truth
Hmmm... should I submit "The Maiden of Puria"?
why not.
and give me the link of your stories, the long one, still didn't read it
Normally, I would ask my brothers but they're busy. >.>

Let's see...

So who wants to be my editor? :cookiehand

LOL
:hurr

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

@Naomi
Nice :thumbs

I picked the three posters set mainly because one day, I plan to have a video game room where I can place all of my games, consoles, handheld and want the walls to be decorated with video game posters (after I framed them of course). :amuse
-_-;
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Click the "My Stories Archive" link for the story. ^^
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Remy C :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

I like the name Remy, which is why I pick it. ^^
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

lol where did u pick it, a video game? :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top