I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

No. I really don't follow NFL as much as college football :sweatbunny

Maybe you should take a nap?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Really? Well I guess it might be expected with where you live. But I don't really follow College all that much. Too many teams.

Me and naps don't get along well. I'll probably end up waking up around 4 pm -_-;
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

It's probably because I have low expectations on the Ohioan teams. :XD

Naps do not work well with me either. I always have trouble sleeping at nighttime and that ruins my schedule for tomorrow.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Yeah but the Bengals should be decent again this year. Plus Cleveland is rebuilding but they shouldn't be as bad as last year.

I guess it depends on when you nap. I know some who nap every day and I just can't do it. If I sleep I SLEEEEP
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

My friends and I joked that Cincy teams are good every four years. :XD True about the Browns though. I think they will be better off now since their new owner is a huge football fan so he should know what he is doing.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

When was the last time the Reds were good? :teehee
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Isn't the Reds #1 in their division?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

This year they might be. I'm just talking about postseason appearances I guess.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Yeah, the Reds probably messed up during the post season as usual. :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

The Browns were surprising :o

Not sure if it was more about the Eagles being bad though. I was watching NFL RedZone so didn't see the entire game.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

It was an ugly game - a lot of turnovers from both teams. :fail

I have to admit that Browns did pretty decent today.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Yeah I'm not doing well in Pick'em :fail
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Pick'em?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Yeah just picking each game week to week for cash prizes :edu
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

And how are you doing so far?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

I have't even bothered to tally it. I just noticed I was wrong on a bunch of games :s
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

:comfort
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

It's alright. Hopefully I'll at least make my money back this year :crying
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

:huh

Please tell me you didn't lose a lot of money
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Oh no. It's just $10 a week. If you know what you're doing you at least make your money back :XD

I'm not the gambling type :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top