I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

The Monster Hunter vid you posted in my thread was too much for me. The trailer kinda put me off, but man, this looks sweet.

Everything wants me to buy a 3DS, it's a pain. D:
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

oi riki i heard you gonna play the mafia game this time :3c
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

@Googlez
Maybe I should show you another trailer.

You can wait to get the 3DS. The game won't be out for a while.

@scav
Then someone has told you wrong~ :blush
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

i see, then why dont u join and make him a surprise? :3c
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

But I want to prove him wrong
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

what do you gain by doing that?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

How was your day today? :chu
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

@scav
Pleasure from seeing them miserable :derp

@goldb
Hey :chu

It was good. I worked with 1st and 2nd graders with behavioral issues and they were very nice. ^^

Oh, I think I'm almost done with Ch. 9.

How was your day?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

don't you think that would be a bit rude? maybe his intention wasn't bad and he just want to play with you
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

@goldb
Hey :chu

It was good. I worked with 1st and 2nd graders with behavioral issues and they were very nice. ^^

Oh, I think I'm almost done with Ch. 9.

How was your day?
Glad you had a nice day :amuse I was planning on reading part 1 but now I have no time til the following week...:bored

Work was tiring, had to set up 4 tiers of covers for a high profile equestrian event from tomorrow til Sunday. Suiting up from tomorrow! :hip
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

@scav
And who would be someone be? :p

@goldb
That sounds like fun but exhausting.

I hope nothing bad happens while you're at work. ^^
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

Maybe he don't wanna reveal his identity until you make a decision, so he won't be embarrassed
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

@goldb
That sounds like fun but exhausting.

I hope nothing bad happens while you're at work. ^^
Yeah I've done it for the last 4 out 5 years now and I always take a few days off afterwards cos it's so physically demanding. Luckily this time I'm with the management team so I shouldn't have to walk like crazy. :XD

Don't worry, I'm far away from the horses but because this is the finest hospitality area, we are actually inside the arena so you can smell all their crap. I don't know how people can eat whilst having that smell fly by to be fair,,,
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

@scav
Oh, I see, scav. ^^

@goldb
Maybe they're used to the smell?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

so are you gonna join them riki?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

@goldb
Maybe they're used to the smell?
I wouldn't be surprised, they are mostly horsebreeders and poncy so they obviously are lol.

Is chavo bothering you sweetie? :-_-
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

You boys can fun with each other. :amuse

I'm off to make dinner
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

you like it? :iik

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

riki-swan he said he'll give you a gift if you join
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top