I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

Being a teacher is wonderful, I suppose. :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

Yeah, it can be. Stressful as well, but then all jobs are like that. :XD
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

Yeah, it can be. Stressful as well, but then all jobs are like that. :XD
But I think it's fun you know, to have anecdotes like that often. :nod

What's your hobby besides writing, riki?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

Umm... reading? LOL

I also like to cook and bake though I haven't have time to do that lately.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

cooking is your hobby? :lmao
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

What's wrong with that?

I like cooking. :oh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

nothing wrong, that's fine :super
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

Then why were you laughing? :-_-
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

lol u guys will say im sexist again so nvm :XD
but seriously, that's fine :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

No, I doubt we have to say it...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

Yeah, it's kinda too late... :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

HAHAHA YOU SHOULD BE IN THE KITCHEN. BECAUSE FEMALE.

Yeah, it's kinda too late... :XD
[sizept=1]It is never too late...[/sizept]
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

Oh, imp. What should I do with you?

Hmm... my favorite dish? Spaghetti is pretty easy to make so I guess that would be it. ^^

Work was interesting today. We had a blackout at the beginning of the day for ~50 minutes and the kids were upset when the power went back on. :XD From what I've heard, a firetruck slammed into an utility pole and caused the electricity to go out. :fail
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

I found your thread....now you never escape me.

:bob


Also, what do you think of the state of education in America?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

Oh no. I'm terrified now. :oh

Well, in my school district, we are trying to find way to save money and at the same time, save enough teacher and staff's jobs. I know that they cut technology classes. In other SDs, music, art, and gym have been cut so schools can focus on contents.

There are also issues with parents and students. While there are parents who participated and are involved with their children's learning, others don't care which is pretty sad. Likewise, there are students who feel like school is pointless and don't bother doing their work, which is frustrating especially if the parents do nothing about it.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

This reminds me of that simpsons episode where they cut all the music art, lisa is like oh nooooooo and then they cut gym class and she is like meh.
Gym shouldn't be cut though, these kids are fat! art and music I think is logical because you need special teachers, plus there exists a lot of private circles for these subjects.



Do you favour obama or romney?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

I'm still undecided. I'm pretty meh toward politics overall
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

I did a survey in jorpeds thread and most people had the same attitude!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: But even the sun sets in paradise

I dunno. It seems like a huge popularity contest but the candidates have a lot of money and whatnot for campaigning.

I can't wait for the elections to be over b/c that means no more annoying political ads!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top