I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

You're learning, riki, that's ok xD

My bf doesn't even support me there Ç.Ç You were supposed to take the bullet for us, as a gentleman u.u
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

your bf was her support, blame him :lmao
riki try to chat while playing, that way we can help you. but you never say a word >_<
I didn't know how to chat :sweat
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

how can i help her when she goes outta here 1 vs 4 with ashe ? :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

BOB Ç.Ç SCAV LET PEOPLE BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF RIKI! KILL HIM!

Oh shoot - I never reinstalled it on this pc. You guys are playing in the europe server area right?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

You are leeroy jenkins of this team.


Riki!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

BTW, where is your thread, Gary? I wanted to ask you if you're watching any of the bowl games
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

Yeah, Charles^^ West Euro server.

Haha, Riki is indeed Leeroy xDDD She was our starter. She would get in trouble and we would run after her xD

Riki: you gotta press enter, type your message, then enter again^^
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

Yeah, Charles^^ West Euro server.

Haha, Riki is indeed Leeroy xDDD She was our started. She would get in trouble and we would run after her xD

Riki: you gotta press enter, type your message, then enter again^^
Its going to take an hour to install everything.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

You're learning, riki, that's ok xD

My bf doesn't even support me there Ç.Ç You were supposed to take the bullet for us, as a gentleman u.u
Aahhh so you were trying to deflect the blame from your bf to scav? :e3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

BTW, where is your thread, Gary? I wanted to ask you if you're watching any of the bowl games
I turned on the Rose Bowl no to long ago

I hid my thread

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Over rate it!?!? I never heard that one before!
I don't like CBS comedies much. They're too repetitive. You seen one episode, you've seen them all.

I think TBBT is the best one.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

I turned on the Rose Bowl no to long ago

I hid my thread
I have a feeling that Stanford is going to kill Wisconsin.

Gotcha. I don't blame you for doing that. ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

He was too busy hearing me curse the other team here D:
Poor guy.

Anyways, I think soon enough she'll pick it up; she's a hardcore gamer :nod
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: He needs no army where he's headed

Ik!
And she's playing with the team's killer.
She'll lead us to victory!
'For the Horde' style
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top