I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

It's from Christina Perri's song, "Distance". I thought it matched up with the set. ^^


I'm on page 5`
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Ah gotcha :hurr
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

I just came to say... Marvellous set!! Really gorgeous.

How are you lately?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Glad you like it. goldb made it for me. :amuse

I'm doing well. Yourself?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Glad you like it. goldb made it for me. :amuse

I'm doing well. Yourself?
Score, Bobby. :derp

I'm doing good too, thanks. ^^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

A funny work story

8th Grade English Class
The kids were working on a crossword puzzle during class.
Girl: Mrs. O., I finished my crossword puzzle. What do I do now?
Boy: Give it to [his name]
Teacher: Hahaha... no. :-_-
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

A funny work story

8th Grade English Class
This seems a little sad -
Shouldn't the teacher have accepted the paper or put a star on it or something and gave it back?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

He's implying that he wanted to copy the girl's paper ^^

Oh, I just found another stray cat in my garage. It looks like Maggie, but it fled so fast that I lost track of it. :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

He's implying that he wanted to copy the girl's paper ^^
Ah - gets it now xDDD.

Oh, I just found another stray cat in my garage. It looks like Maggie, but it fled so fast that I lost track of it. :XD
You have an open garage?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

My mom left it open so my brother use it to go inside the house instead of using the front door. ^^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

My mom left it open so my brother use it to go inside the house instead of using the front door. ^^
Ah lol - well its more convenient this way - I use this all the time as well. ^^;
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Go us :hi5
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

:fail
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Your brother is not allowed to enter through the front door?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

@goldb
What?

@Imp
He could, but it's much easier to go through the garage. ^^
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

So it's tomorrow. Don't spoil me for a few months or Bob will disappear. :handgun
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

I won't. :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Im being used as a bargaining tool? :nowant
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

I guess so
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

*high school flashbacks * :nowant

How's OP going? :chu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top