I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

I'm on Ch. 208 at the moment; I'm going to try to finish the arc before getting ready for work
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Is this still alabasta?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Yepper
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

You reminded I also need to catch up to one piece, but I could never got around doing it.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

What chapter are you on?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

I am not sure.......NOOOOOOOOOOO, somewhere after the 2 year time skip.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

That won't take you too long, it's just Fishman Island to grit your teeth through(it wasn't all bad though) and then Punk Hazard where they currently are...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Ch. 236 ^^

Another work story

Preschool
One of the aides' teenage daughter volunteered in the afternoon.
Girl: I know how old you are
Daughter: You do? How old am I then?
Girl: You're 64
Daughter: What!?
Aide: How old am I then?
Girl: 26
Daughter: Unbelievable! My mom, who is older than me, is 26 but I'm 64!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

I'm doing well. How are you?

Thanks, goldb made it for me ^^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

I'm ok as well^^ Just tired from working+moving and never finishing those xD

Oh, Bob is a great artist! Shame he hates my part u.u
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Which part?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

So it's tomorrow. Don't spoil me for a few months or Bob will disappear. :handgun
Hey, Gats!

My order of A Memory of Light arrived today though I'm not going to read it now since I've read the reviews saying that it was very emotionally draining (not to mention it's the last book of the series).
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

riki wanna play?
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Hey, Gats!

My order of A Memory of Light arrived today though I'm not going to read it now since I've read the reviews saying that it was very emotionally draining (not to mention it's the last book of the series).
So when are you going to read it ? :huh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Well, not right now. I sorta read some spoilers so yeah. :XD

I'll read it tomorrow, I guess. I was thinking about bringing it to work so I can read it during my lunch break, but I thought to myself, "Do I really want to feel depressed?"
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Spoiling yourself for the ultimate, the last book, with so much at stake ? Fool.
Hopefully you didn't spoil yourself the end.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

:teehee

But then I always read the ending first whenever I get a new book. ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

:o That's bad....huge spoils. Yes, I get curious and read ahead sometimes or look up a few things but never the ending :bnah
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

LOL My mom does the same

I guess we did it because we want to know the ending and then we'll read HOW and WHY it come about. ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top