I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

LOL My mom does the same

I guess we did it because we want to know the ending and then we'll read HOW and WHY it come about. ^^
Yes but because you already know what's gonna happen, it takes away the element of surprise; even if the method is still not determined. IMO. I like the suspense of not knowing, it's hard to maintain though :darn.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

I don't mind being spoiled :p
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

I've already talked about it somewhere in the forum. I understand the logic behind being spoiled but for such an expected book, the end of many years of wait, when the main question has become : how it will end ? How ?! After such a long time. Then to spoil it when you open the book ? I want to be stunned and feel the full effect of a build up. I can read again the book anyway (I always did) later so in any case I still can fully enjoy how the story has been led.

Just be masochist for a bit. :hmph
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Well, the ending did confirm what I expected. ^^

BTW when will the book arrive there?
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Just now I don't remember what you expected, and I don't want to try to remember. I'll classify it as part of childhood super trauma experience burried in the bottom of the bottom of my most isolated neuron.

You're actually trying to spoil me, aren't you ?

There ? France ? Well it's certainly there since it's officially out. Not in French yet though, doesn't matter for me. My 3 (or 4 ?) last WoT books are not translated. I couldn't wait for the translation (and the French editor divides all the original books into 2 parts).
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,080
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

LOL My mom does the same

I guess we did it because we want to know the ending and then we'll read HOW and WHY it come about. ^^
Thats not so uncommon though If I were to read I would not want to be spoiled
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Whoa! What happened to you, goldb? :o
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

But you're so pale and have pointy ears!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

It was a thing I was trying out, guess I should stick to dark handsome?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Yes, please
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

riki wanna play tonight?
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

How cute! :fan

He must pass the test first though
What's the test?

 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Her father and I have to discuss it first :amuse
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

How can you hear people dreaming?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,080
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Riki is a mod - maybe with mod powers.... one can has?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

@dd
You talk in your sleep?

So I was an aide in a 3rd grade classroom and the teacher and the kids were singing a Snow Day song with hopes that we won't have school tomorrow. :XD It was pretty cute
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top