I'm a new user!!! Hello!

MikuHinatamangaka

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 23, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm new on this site so I'm a little nervous.

I'm an independent comic/manga artist and writer, (or at least hoping to be one.)


I saw that this site has manga scans, so that's why I'm here. I'm not sure what type of manga they have on here but I hope it's pretty good! :zomg

I hope you'll all welcome me!
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome to our little slice of .... ... ... something.

Hope you have fun posting here, and look forward to talking to you around the website.

What's your favorite Manga/anime?
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Welcome to our little slice of .... ... ... something.

Hope you have fun posting here, and look forward to talking to you around the website.

What's your favorite Manga/anime?
You mean the slice of derp? :derp
 

MikuHinatamangaka

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 23, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My favorite two Anime would have to be Polar Bear's Cafe and Yuru Yuri.

My favorite manga series would have to be the manga to Yuru Yuri, I've read it on a few manga scan websites and I just love everything about the series. :pleased
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've never checked out Yuri Yuri, I'll have to check it out on your recommendation sometimes!

What kind of music do you listen to?

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

You mean the slice of derp? :derp
That's implied XD
 

MikuHinatamangaka

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 23, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yuru Yuri unique to say the least but some people can find it perverted because it's got junior high school girls who go to school together, and some of them act like the typical Yuri series characters, but I don't find it to be that because I know it's not real life. :yuri

And just Anime music (Otaku all the way!)
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
A Yuru Yuri fan \o/

Wait, how do people even think Yuru Yuri is perverted? It's a pure act of friendship. Are we talking about some other Yuru Yuri that I don't know or something??
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hello and welcome to MH.
So is your manga (or potential manga) titled Miku Hinata?
 

MikuHinatamangaka

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 23, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
United States
A Yuru Yuri fan \o/

Wait, how do people even think Yuru Yuri is perverted? It's a pure act of friendship. Are we talking about some other Yuru Yuri that I don't know or something??
Well, some people from Anime America Podcast do find it perverted.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Hello and welcome to MH.
So is your manga (or potential manga) titled Miku Hinata?
No, not exactly. Miku Hinata is the pen name I write under with my manga title. :)

The manga I write is titled Getting to know You. If you'd like me to, I can send you a link to it.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well, some people from Anime America Podcast do find it perverted.
Anyone who thinks there is something remotely perverted about Yuru Yuri is a perverted freak himself whose mind is always in the gutter :oh
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ok, I could check it out
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
An avid fan of simple-looking slice of life/fluffy series I presume? Have you checked out things like Kill Me Baby or Ichigo Mashimaro?
 

MikuHinatamangaka

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 23, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
United States

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Am I doing something wrong or there's nothing there currently?
 

MikuHinatamangaka

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 23, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Am I doing something wrong or there's nothing there currently?
Ah sorry about that. Each chapter has a sub folder to make the series folder more organized and clean. :^_^
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ok. So how many chapters have you done?
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I have seen Kill me Baby but, I don't like it as much as Nichijou and Osomatsu-San.
Oh Nichijou of course, and wow Osomatsu-San is definitely an old one, then perhaps something like Sazae-san or Atashin'chi might be a good read too :D
 

MikuHinatamangaka

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 23, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh Nichijou of course, and wow Osomatsu-San is definitely an old one, then perhaps something like Sazae-san or Atashin'chi might be a good read too :D
Osomatsu-San just got a reboot series not too long ago. Although the new cast is almost all from Polar Bear's Cafe. It kinda freaked me out when I was looking up the cast.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Ok. So how many chapters have you done?
I've currently got three chapters in progress. But I'm kinda nervous with how the characters will develop over time.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Never watched Yuri Yuri either, I need to step my game up apparently. I won't ever win Otaku of the year at this rate.... Not that i stood a chance against Niichan anyway.

Do you have any interesting hobbies besides le anime? I assume you read manga, but are light novels on your list also?
 
Top