I'm Silver Naizel

Silver Naizel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
37
Reaction score
6
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
France
- Name : Shiva, but it's Silver Naizel here
- Age : 16 years
- Localisation : Mantes la Jolie, next to Paris
- Favorites Mangas : Naruto, Fairy Tail, Beelzebub, Bleach, Reborn, Cage Of Eden ect...
- Loisirs : Read mangas obviously, foot and meet pretty girls
- Other Details: I love USA music as R&B, Rap; Hip-Hop. Rihanna, Nicki Minaj or Drake are the reference. :)
I signed up to be in contact with people who speak English fluently, so I could improve english so important for my curriculum.
Also, I'm in highschool and I'am studying in a terminal literary class.
Nice to meet you. :hip

Hum, I speak French so my english will be a bit catastrophic, sorry for the fools of vocabulary. :tem

I can't put an avatar.. Help me please xD
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hello silver, nice to meet you too, out of the manga you listed which one is your number 1 favorite?
 

Silver Naizel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
37
Reaction score
6
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
France
I hesitate between Naruto and Reborn, especially as those 2 mangas are wonderful..
I'd say Naruto since it's the manga that made me discovers others mangan such as Reborn.
Reborn, I love the caracters, mainly Tsuna( Check my sign' héhé) but I don't like the current scenario, the fights were too quick.
Naruto win. :super
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Welcome Shiva...:confetti​

What is the meaning of your name?..

Any favourite books? Poetry maybe :3c???
 

Silver Naizel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
37
Reaction score
6
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
France
It's Hindou God, but I'm Christian.

I haven't favourites books or poem.
My tastes change each I discover a work. :notrust
 

Silver Naizel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
37
Reaction score
6
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
France
Thanks, I believed that I'll be the only member who isn't english. :victory
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Un autre francais!!! :celebrate
 

Silver Naizel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
37
Reaction score
6
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
France
Eh bien c'est super que des membres parlent français ici, comme ça, je me sentirai moins seul lorsque je ne comprendrai pas quelque chose. :amuse

It's good cause others members speak french, so that, I'll feel less alone when I don't understand something! :nidaime


As well, I need you!

I can't put an image in my avatar'profil, it's marked"Invalid File" any pictures I choose.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Eh bien c'est super que des membres parlent français ici, comme ça, je me sentirai moins seul lorsque je ne comprendrai pas quelque chose. :amuse

It's good cause others members speak french, so that, I'll feel less alone when I don't understand something! :nidaime


As well, I need you!

I can't put an image in my avatar'profil, it's marked"Invalid File" any pictures I choose.
You should stop by the French community thread and maybe give it some life :nod

Maybe it's a format problem????
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
The pics for the avatar need to be .png...that should be the main problem...

Anyways, welcome to the fun house!!:confetti...and yay for Naruto fan:party

Don't worry though you're not the only non-english here...most of us(the cool guys) are non-english:noworry
 

Silver Naizel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
37
Reaction score
6
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
France
Thanks very much guys, it's fun to be welcomed this way. :super

I'll try to follow your council. :mono


I achieve it, thanks a lot! :wtf
 
Last edited:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Don't worry though you're not the only non-english here...most of us(the cool guys) are non-english:noworry
I like the way you think :3c


so the uncool became the new cool nowadays, or what??? :derp
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hi SN (easier that way),

Welcome :maracas

What are your favorite characters in Bleach?
 

Silver Naizel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
37
Reaction score
6
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hi SN (easier that way),

Welcome :maracas

What are your favorite characters in Bleach?

Byakuya Kuchiki and Gin Ichimaru, they are too classes.
Even theirs Bankai.
Also, I like Coyote Stark, 1st espada!:super
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Mine too. Gin was always a mystery and yet so enjoyable. His death grieved for days. Stark was my favorite Espada. His resurrection was awesome, wasn't it? You should visit Bleach Section and share your views. We have Bleach Playground sub-section too, if you want to have some fun.
 
Top