- Joined
- Sep 16, 2012
- Messages
- 37
- Reaction score
- 6
- Age
- 30
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
- Name : Shiva, but it's Silver Naizel here
- Age : 16 years
- Localisation : Mantes la Jolie, next to Paris
- Favorites Mangas : Naruto, Fairy Tail, Beelzebub, Bleach, Reborn, Cage Of Eden ect...
- Loisirs : Read mangas obviously, foot and meet pretty girls
- Other Details: I love USA music as R&B, Rap; Hip-Hop. Rihanna, Nicki Minaj or Drake are the reference.
I signed up to be in contact with people who speak English fluently, so I could improve english so important for my curriculum.
Also, I'm in highschool and I'am studying in a terminal literary class.
Nice to meet you.
Hum, I speak French so my english will be a bit catastrophic, sorry for the fools of vocabulary.
I can't put an avatar.. Help me please xD
- Age : 16 years
- Localisation : Mantes la Jolie, next to Paris
- Favorites Mangas : Naruto, Fairy Tail, Beelzebub, Bleach, Reborn, Cage Of Eden ect...
- Loisirs : Read mangas obviously, foot and meet pretty girls
- Other Details: I love USA music as R&B, Rap; Hip-Hop. Rihanna, Nicki Minaj or Drake are the reference.

I signed up to be in contact with people who speak English fluently, so I could improve english so important for my curriculum.
Also, I'm in highschool and I'am studying in a terminal literary class.
Nice to meet you.

Hum, I speak French so my english will be a bit catastrophic, sorry for the fools of vocabulary.

I can't put an avatar.. Help me please xD
Last edited:

???











