iManga

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,774
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: iNaruto

kyokyo said:
They look great. Good job on them. Personally, I'd like to see one of Sakura doing a punch... "iPunch"? :P I don't know, make it sound better than mine. lol
Thank you! XD And that's a good idea for Sakura! XD I may have to do that, but i must do Jiraiya and Haku first. Maybe glasskatana will do it?
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: iNaruto

Kusachu said:
Thank you! XD And that's a good idea for Sakura! XD I may have to do that, but i must do Jiraiya and Haku first. Maybe glasskatana will do it?
Sure I'll take it on. You keep working on iCrossdress Kusachu. I'm looking foward to it. :thumbs[br]Posted on: July 29, 2006, 12:13:46 AM_________________________________________________DONE!

Fast right? Well that's the way I work. If you want something different deal with it then just tell me. I'll try my best to do what you want.



So how do you like it? If you want I can make an iHeal as well. Hmmm, that would work with Tsunade as well.
 

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,774
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: iNaruto




This one was a quicky and i had to draw the iPod myself so it's kinda sucky, but i HAD TO DO IT! :smile-big Tobi!!! XDDDDDD Tobi= O0

:XD


(I'm having trouble finding a usable pic of Jiraiya...XP Anyone have one handy? The bigger and cleaner the better. :))
 

kyokyo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: iNaruto

lol, it looks awesome, glasskatana! I'm so saving it on my computer :P I like the text you used too. Suits it perfectly. iHeal sounds awesome. You can have that glowy thing she used to heal Kankuro with.

Kusachu, that's hilarious. The whole "Tobi is Obito!" thing doesn't get old to me :P Who knows what Kishimoto has planned...?
 

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,774
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: iNaruto




This one is for Kunai Jutsu, who made a special request :amuse

I think I'm starting ot get the hang of it a lot better now. I actually got this one to come out pretty well, and in a relatively swift manner....and i didn't have to start over like 5 times! :o XD

Sooo...erm...*nervous shifting* how's it look? (Could there be something that fits better than iGaiden? And i spelled that right didn't I? :s *neurosis* :shifty
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: iNaruto

you spelled it perfectly. Grrr, Kusachu your pics are so good. I must improve.

You could also use this pic for an i...whatever. After all, don't you love Obito?

 

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,774
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: iNaruto

glasskatana said:
you spelled it perfectly. Grrr, Kusachu your pics are so good. I must improve.

You could also use this pic for an i...whatever. After all, don't you love Obito?
Aw shucks. Thanks glasskatana. XD And yes i was pondering a way to use that pic...but the shape of it is so...awkward...dang it! I need an Obito that is like, iDied or iCrybaby or something. Actually that was the first one i ever wanted to do. lol But damn it. I have to have iCrossdress...and iPeep... I wanted a shot of Jiraiya with his eye to his telescope thing...but i think that may be anime specific...XP Pics of Jiraiya are sorta difficult because they always have word bubbles over his face and stuff. XP *bummer* *goes Jiraiya hunting again*
 

kyokyo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: iNaruto

iDied... xP that's kind of sad. But kind of funny at the same time.
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: iNaruto

You know Kyokyo you could always make iPunch your avatar. ;)

hmmm, I don't know what to do next.
 

kyokyo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: iNaruto

lol I was going to do that. It matches with my sig... buahaha. But my photoshop is being a pain... I think I have to reinstall it x.x
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: iNaruto

kyokyo said:
lol I was going to do that. It matches with my sig... buahaha. But my photoshop is being a pain... I think I have to reinstall it x.x
YAY, mission accomplished if someone uses it as their avatar. *wonders why kyokyo needs photoshop to make it her/his/whatever(/making posts is easier when people include their gender) avatar. :blink :p

And now, for another installment of glasskatana loves Kimimaro.



Bask in his glory.
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,322
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: iNaruto

Damn, I love that Kimmi one!! There should be more Kimi!
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: iNaruto

Kadoman said:
Damn, I love that Kimmi one!! There should be more Kimi!
I'll make you one if you want Kado. He's one of the easiest to make since his bones sticking out make him stand out even when he's all black. That and the fact that he's my favorite bad guy means you'll be seeing a lot more of him. :thumbs.

At the moment however I'm looking for a good big clear picture of neji where he stands out so I can make an iSeeYou. I can't find a SINGLE ONE.

I'm almost done with another Kimmi one. I have one thing left to do...the text. I have no idea what to say. Someone help me.

So here's another Kimimaro pic. If someone can think of some better text than please tell me. If not it stays as is.

 

kyokyo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: iNaruto

glasskatana said:
YAY, mission accomplished if someone uses it as their avatar. *wonders why kyokyo needs photoshop to make it her/his/whatever(/making posts is easier when people include their gender) avatar. :blink :p
lol, that's a good point. I forgot to specify my gender. Anyway I'm female :P Oh and I always use Photoshop to resize images... and do anything in general with photo/image editing. I guess I've been a bit accustomed to it that I'm spoiled on Photoshop. Eh, that might not be a very good thing. lol

I really like the Kimimaro ones. Especially the iAmLoyal one. ^^
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: iNaruto

kyokyo said:
lol, that's a good point. I forgot to specify my gender. Anyway I'm female :P Oh and I always use Photoshop to resize images... and do anything in general with photo/image editing. I guess I've been a bit accustomed to it that I'm spoiled on Photoshop. Eh, that might not be a very good thing. lol

I really like the Kimimaro ones. Especially the iAmLoyal one. ^^
Thanks. In case you didn't know, mangahelpers resizes the image automatically for avatars.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: iNaruto

iGaiden beats all!
 

kyokyo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: iNaruto

glasskatana said:
Thanks. In case you didn't know, mangahelpers resizes the image automatically for avatars.
0o really? No I didn't know that. All the forums I've been to, I've had to resize all my avatars in order to use them. lol

Anyway, I uploaded the avatar now. Thanks a lot, glasskatana! ^^
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: iNaruto

kyokyo said:
0o really? No I didn't know that. All the forums I've been to, I've had to resize all my avatars in order to use them. lol

Anyway, I uploaded the avatar now. Thanks a lot, glasskatana! ^^
No problem. It's very nice to see two people in a row post, both of whom got their avatars from this thread. Makes me feel good.

(make that three people, my avatar is from this thread, though I made it. :p)

***​
Hooray!
There have to be some people who would appreciate this pic.

 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,322
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: iNaruto

I'm really enjoying these! So far, nothing has outdone the red Kimmi one though! :D But then I could be biased. There doesn't seem to be an Asuma one. Ismoke? :smile-big
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: iNaruto

Kadoman said:
I'm really enjoying these! So far, nothing has outdone the red Kimmi one though! :D But then I could be biased. There doesn't seem to be an Asuma one. Ismoke? :smile-big
I just made that one.



:D
 
Top