Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwan3356

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2006
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
24
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

Happy belated birthday fellow Cancer!!
hope u had fun!
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

Thank you both ^^

Hell yeah! I had so much fun :tem
 

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

What kind of cake did you enjoy if there was cake? ... Ya got any more >.>
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

Unfortunately no cake was involved in my birthday.

If I'd like one, I would choose a chocolate cake ^^
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

Coussssssssinn!! Long time no talk! How you been? Haven't seen you around lately. And I know this might be a bit late, but - HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you had fun :D
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

You don't know how much I missed you :amuse

Thank you very much, I had a lot of fun :tem
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

Are you goin' for world domination (standard question)?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

I wouldn't call it a standard question :p, but since your asking... Then I gotta say that I'm a big fan of...


Starscream is also my favourite ^^
...from G.I. Joe comics & cartoons and his greatest ambition is to conquer the world, so I'm just gonna say...

Cobraaaaaaaaa!!! :XD
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

well, i'm goin' for it just wanna know what the competition is :XD
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

We could join forces you know ^^
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

true, you contribute with cheap beer 'n' i'll contribute with, uhm... mooses 'n' berries? or maybe a volvo..
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

Man, I'll go for that! :tem We'll get drunk with cheap Polish beer, drive around in your Volvo and we'll ram into a couple of Mooses :XD (probably)
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

when ya put it like that, who can resist? :XD
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

I knew you'd like that :tem
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

ya know me to well, how ya do that i dunno.. *cheacks apartment for bugs 'n' cameras*
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

Hello!

I know we never had a chance to talk because I became inactive before you were modded. You look like a MGS fan so I was wondering if you have seen the latest MGS 4 trailer :amuse What are your thoughts on the latter part of it?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

Hi ^^

I am THE fan of MGS! :amuse You're talking about the E3 trailer, ne?

I love that trailer, Raiden is awesome and Vamp is creepy as always, but I was more excited when I was watching the actual gameplay movie at Kojima Productions site, you should watch it too.

I'm hoping that we will have a chance to talk soon :amuse

[tmod=GF]I'm so stupid, I didn't saw the link you posted ^^[/tmod]
 
Last edited:

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

So, if you found a magic lamp and a genie came out and ask you which MGS character do you want to be and he'll grant you just that one wish... which would be your choice? :D
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

Hmm... I would say Gray Fox :D
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

Sounds egoistic!

Anyway, what's the 3 words best used to describe you?
What are you most "well-known" for among your friends?
What's your favourite alcoholic drink?
what would you do, if one day, you wake up knowing that you can't afford cigarettes anymore?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top