Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

Sounds egoistic!
-_-;

Anyway, what's the 3 words best used to describe you?
charming, funny, crazy :noworry

What are you most "well-known" for among your friends?
I'm the shortest one :p

What's your favourite alcoholic drink?
There is nothing better than beer :amuse

what would you do, if one day, you wake up knowing that you can't afford cigarettes anymore?
That would really suck, hmm... let me think...

...well, fortunately I have a lot of friends smoking, I would ask them for cigarettes :nuts
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

...well, fortunately I have a lot of friends smoking, I would ask them for cigarettes :nuts
bummin smokes eh? well when ya get up here to ram mooses with a volvo i'll treat ya to a smoke, be grateful they cost alot here :D
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

Oh, I'm looking forward to that :amuse

And in return I'll invite you to Sausage & Beer fest :tem
 

LotusBlade

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
392
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

Gotta say this thread has the best name out of the Meet The Mods threads.

Hate the Game Baby... Not The Playa lol.

I think it was in Coach Carter where he said
"The game stays the same but the players just change"

Ye:)
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

I'm glad you like it :amuse

The name comes from a show called "Drawn Together", and was said by one of the characters named Ling-Ling. I love that show and that Pika-like creature :tem
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

I think it's fitting that I should be the first to post with your new title :XD

nice one, btw ^^ ......the SBFEPP brigade is unstoppable!!! :hi5 :smile-big
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

-_-;

You can't stop me anyway :p
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

don't be so sure.....I have my ways.... :plot

besides, your partner-in-crime has already fallen :kukuku
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

I think it's fitting that I should be the first to post with your new title :XD
Thanks for coming :amuse

nice one, btw ^^ ......the SBFEPP brigade is unstoppable!!! :hi5 :smile-big
We must gather as many people as we can, that's why I decided to change my thread name... :)

And YESH! We are unstoppable! :tem

-_-;

You can't stop me anyway :p
Hmm... I wouldn't be so sure about that... :kukuku

don't be so sure.....I have my ways.... :plot

besides, your partner-in-crime has already fallen :kukuku
Exactly baxxy... Xophy was already defeated... :p
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

Exactly baxxy... Xophy was already defeated... :p
I wasn't. I was the one offering the compromise, that I would trade penguin eating for one more ES21 fan. Since getting one more person to love ES21 is invaluable to me, I still win in the trade :amuse

So I wasn't defeated, and especially not by your sorry excuse for a brigade, Kitsune-kun :p
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

You just wait... :shakefist
 

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

what does S.B.F.E.P.P. mean? and did i tell you i am polish too ,my mom's side came from poland.
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

Hooray! :amuse Welcome in our Loyal Brigade, now we need Kado-sensei to join us :tem

We'll be unstoppable and this world will become penguin utopia :kukuku
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

Penguin utopia......

That sounds like a nice place :p A heaven for me (on a really different reason from you :kukuku)
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

Oh...?

Don't be surprised if instead of you eating penguins they will eat you :XD
 

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

What are the benefits? I'm not a penguin, so this is like some charity-drain to me... anything going for the supporters?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

It is charity, Poor Penguins don't deserve to be eaten by bax and Xophy, so we must help them in any means possible :amuse

But when the world finally becomes Penguin Utopia then... trust me, you'll have a better life on our side :XD
 

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

>.>

Here's my contribution.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top