Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

OK, OK! I'll go! :XD
Obedience to Kado? :headscratch

:XD

I never really asked any question here, so here I go :amuse


  • [@]Do you like classic musics like Mozart or Beethoven? Please say you do :wtf
    [@]How about string quartets like Bond?
    [@]If 8 grapefruit, 7 oranges & 3 lemons weigh the same as 3 oranges, 6 grapefruit & 6 lemons, if a grapefruit weighs 2/3 as much as a lemon & if a dozen oranges weighs 3 kilos.... How much does a lemon weigh?
    [@]A pregnant goldfish is called a what?
    [@]Vampyroteuthis infernalis means what?

:p
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

Obedience to Kado? :headscratch
I'm better without her tormenting me :XD
[@]Do you like classic musics like Mozart or Beethoven? Please say you do :wtf
Well, I'm not really listening to classic music, but I don't hate it either, I am a fan of FinalFantasy, and in this game, there is a lot of classic music, so I'm used to it :amuse
[@]How about string quartets like Bond?
I'm gonna be honest with you, I just hate it :p
[@]If 8 grapefruit, 7 oranges & 3 lemons weigh the same as 3 oranges, 6 grapefruit & 6 lemons, if a grapefruit weighs 2/3 as much as a lemon & if a dozen oranges weighs 3 kilos.... How much does a lemon weigh?
Errr.... You actually think I can solve this? :o
[@]A pregnant goldfish is called a what?
HeteroSexual goldfish :tem
[@]Vampyroteuthis infernalis means what?
It means... "The Vampire Who Wrote This, Is From Hell" :darn
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

Actually, you should get to know Kado more :XD

And get used to her, well, she have a week holiday next week >.> And you know what that means :XD
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

i can't believe i haven't post in here yet o.o


hey foxx!!!!!!


wanna say hi :D

and just pop out the question of the daY:
do you play/read visual novels? if yes, which have you played, if no, are you interested?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

Hi tex :)

Hmm... Digital novels... I don't think I played any, but yeah I could be interested.
What do you recommend?
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

if you're on for something "love-style" read narcissu :D

it's so happy and sad and awesome storytelling:
http://narcissu.insani.org

otherwise, fate stay night is getting translated by mirrormoon :D it's great too <3
and they also translated tsukihime :D
http://mirrormoon.org :D
(you need to find full game torrents first though :p but they are at tokyotosho :) )
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

Thanks :)

I'll check it out when I'll have some more free time.
 
Last edited:

Gogeta

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

please fogive my gray foxx


I did not want to pique you
 
Last edited:

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

You don't have to be forgiven, lol? You did nothing wrong :) (BTW: I have no Idea what you've done anyway :p)
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

So >.>

Did Kado harass you yet? :XD
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

I'm not so easy to beat, although She is a devil, so it might be tough :amuse
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

Hey hey ^^
Have you thought of who you can be in my family list yet?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

When you were talking about it on MSN today, you said something like a Perverted Cousin :p
 
Last edited:

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

Talking pervy with the people from the future? >.>
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

Woo...Boo make a special appearance here!!!!!!

So, Grayfox, who's more perverted between the cousins - you or Boo and why? :tem
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

Talking pervy with the people from the future? >.>
Pervy people from the future... I wanna meet more of them :XD
Woo...Boo make a special appearance here!!!!!!

So, Grayfox, who's more perverted between the cousins - you or Boo and why? :tem
Hmm... can't say, cause' me and Boo are not cousins yet, I don't know if that's gonna happen, maybe Boo will think of something else for me :p

But... If your asking who is more perverted... then...

...of course it's me! :XD

...why?

...trust me, I know myself very well :amuse
 

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

meanwhile kado off in a distance (on top of a huge hill) looking at bax's base with her friend ichi. kado "the battle has began" . ichi " i would love to see bax when he see's it " . in the base the blonde explains to grayfoxx what he needs to do. grayfoxx " my prisoner ,great! bax is 2 floors down . to the lift:amuse ! . inside the lift. grayfoxx "btw what are you giving him?" blondle shows grayfoxx. gray foxx:eek: :o :) :hi5 "perfect" . both go out the lift ,down a hall . grayfoxx pushs blond in. gray foxx" my great lord of the yuri , lord bax! this yaoi woman was found and i have taken her as my prisoner. i will now get info on bax for you" as grayfoxx takes the bonde away . the blonde kicks gray foxx out the door and locks it. bax :tem " you got guts kid"

next bax and the blonde meeting the fun is about to began!:D


OK the joke is over and real thing . itachiwife hands bax the first strike attack:guns of this war.:moon to you bax from the warriors of yaoi


http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/1...abjhsycfv8.jpg
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/9874/iuup7.jpg


http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/1369/yaoiad1.jpg
WARNING THIS PIC CONTAINS TWO SHIRTLESS GUYS

NEXT BAXXIE THOUGHTS
 
Last edited:

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Hate The Game Baby... Not The Playa

Dammit! Itachiwife, your pictures are awesome BUT the images you post are always avatar size! Can you post them at their original size? Please? :wtf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top