- Joined
- Mar 18, 2007
- Messages
- 1,780
- Reaction score
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx
I think Pirate made a wise decision
I think Pirate made a wise decision


wanna die?
bad boy, pirate-chan


wanna die?

Side effects of drinking and posting, so early in the morning...@foxman yeah well, we can spam to our hesrts content in the RP thread right?
I said that?The new fairy tail chapter is out
Foxx, i remember you saying you would think about reading it, well you can get the first couple of chapters here.![]()



See, fox-chanonly 60 chapters, that's not so many, maybe I really should give it a tryits a relatively new manga (only 60chapters), but its very good, the fight scenes are amazing and the artwork is like onepiece!!
give it a try![]()
![]()


is this spamI'm lurking cuz' I'm lazy![]()










swinging that way eh?man, where is zwivix and his room when you want it





That sucks indeed...
oh?That sucks indeed...
school? I had only 3 lessons today, so I got home pretty quickly![]()
