Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

I think Pirate made a wise decision :)
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

:nono

bad boy, pirate-chan
wanna die? -_-;

@foxman yeah well, we can spam to our hesrts content in the RP thread right?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

The new fairy tail chapter is out :luv
Foxx, i remember you saying you would think about reading it, well you can get the first couple of chapters here.:)

wanna die?
:lmao

@foxman yeah well, we can spam to our hesrts content in the RP thread right?
Side effects of drinking and posting, so early in the morning...
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

The new fairy tail chapter is out :luv
Foxx, i remember you saying you would think about reading it, well you can get the first couple of chapters here.:)
I said that? :headscratch

:p

Yeah, I'll check it out when I'll have time, thank you :amuse
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

its a relatively new manga (only 60chapters), but its very good, the fight scenes are amazing and the artwork is like onepiece!! :nuts

give it a try :thumbs
only 60 chapters, that's not so many, maybe I really should give it a try :amuse
See, fox-chan:amuse

and i expect your reading it since your lurking :shakefist
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

I'm lurking cuz' I'm lazy :p
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

I'm lurking cuz' I'm lazy :p
is this spam :nuts

but then again its your thread you can do what you want!! :D
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

Not everthing I guess :p
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

so what exactly can you not do

(couldn't help it....XD)
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

Onionhead :D

And what I cannot do? I dunno :p

Posting porno pics or something :D
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

Is that all!!! you can do anything other than post porno


:XD
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

tha was just an example -_-;
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

Anyway watch this vid

The man is so cool XD
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

that guy is great :D

:lmao
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

man, where is zwivix and his room when you want it, another Vid this one made me laugh quite hard....am i weird :blink
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

man, where is zwivix and his room when you want it
swinging that way eh? :XD


foxman, baxxxer has taken up the challenge of making me a vergil sig so you needn't worry bout that anymore :D
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

sounds great Pirate, I'm really looking forward to seeing that sig :amuse

How was work today? :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

it sucked ass, 13 hours of pain :crying

my arms hurt, my hands hurt and my fingers hurt, takes me forever to type somewhat good now.

how was school?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

oh? :o That sucks indeed...

school? I had only 3 lessons today, so I got home pretty quickly :amuse
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

oh? :o That sucks indeed...

school? I had only 3 lessons today, so I got home pretty quickly :amuse
:notrust

i want back to school, miss the total lack of responsibility.. >_>

which subjects?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top