- Joined
- Mar 18, 2007
- Messages
- 1,780
- Reaction score
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

And what would I do? hmm... I would start watching anime and reading manga earlier

...I regret not asking one girl to go out with me
That would be awesome!Say...what will you do if you are given a choice to go back in time?

And what would I do? hmm... I would start watching anime and reading manga earlier

I suck at studying, I have problems with Math, the most basic things in it, so I would try to study hard, so I wouldn't have much problems nowWhat will you change, and why?

Things I regret? umm... that's a good question...Are there any things that you regret doing in the past too?![]()
...I regret not asking one girl to go out with me







its been a while since i read gantz...
i should start catching up again...
I haven't posted in this thread since October...
, but you seem to be getting better at it 



, but anyway you could help him build one