Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

Say...what will you do if you are given a choice to go back in time?
That would be awesome! :D

And what would I do? hmm... I would start watching anime and reading manga earlier :tem

What will you change, and why?
I suck at studying, I have problems with Math, the most basic things in it, so I would try to study hard, so I wouldn't have much problems now -_-;

Are there any things that you regret doing in the past too? :)
Things I regret? umm... that's a good question...

...I regret not asking one girl to go out with me :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

I will never believe that you dont have a porn collection. If you dont, you're not sane nor normal or maybe you're a girl.. :shifty
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

Cool new sig and avatar G-Foxx.
Which Gantz girl do you like the most?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

I will never believe that you dont have a porn collection. If you dont, you're not sane nor normal or maybe you're a girl.. :shifty
Alright already, I had most of my porn on my old computer, now I have almost nothing, except that one with Sola Aoi :luv

Cool new sig and avatar G-Foxx.
Thanks :tem

and speaking of sigs, I'll start making that Luffy sig for you tomorrow :amuse

Which Gantz girl do you like the most?
From the girls I've seen so far, I like Sakuraoka :luv
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

Thanks Grayfoxx. I had an avavtar ready so im gonna go find it.
Sakuraoka is my favorite too and lets not forget about ms.kishimoto!
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

Thanks Grayfoxx. I had an avavtar ready so im gonna go find it.
I can make you one if you want. It's no big deal, just cut it out of some pic :p
 
Last edited:

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

hi grayfox! :gigglebunny
you changed your spidy siggy.... are tha av and sig the same characters?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

hi grayfox! :gigglebunny
Hey :amuse

you changed your spidy siggy.... are tha av and sig the same characters?
nope, they're not the same chara, the one in the sig is Kato and the one in the avy is Kurono, both are main charas in Gantz :amuse
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

that's kurono? doesn't look like him... i like kurono better :D
you have msn? can i add u?:XD
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

btw, is kuruno alive yet... :s its been a while since i read gantz... :darn i should start catching up again... :s
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

No idea :p
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

:o I haven't posted in this thread since October...:darn

Looks like you got yourself a new sig.....but why didn't you choose kei :nono, but you seem to be getting better at it :thumbs

Anyway since its the weekend, you have enough time to start fairy tail...right:notrust
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

:o I haven't posted in this thread since October...:darn
:nono

Looks like you got yourself a new sig.....but why didn't you choose kei :nono, but you seem to be getting better at it :thumbs
You mean Kei Kishimoto or Kurono? :headscratch If you mean Kurono then I really wanted to have him in my sig, but the pics with him sucked ass, that's why I choose Kato :p and thanks, I think for the compliment :tem

Anyway since its the weekend, you have enough time to start fairy tail...right:notrust
Nope, not really, Gantz is the only title I read for the moment :amuse
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

You mean Kei Kishimoto or Kurono? :headscratch If you mean Kurono then I really wanted to have him in my sig, but the pics with him sucked ass
I meant kishimoto and she does has a couple of good pics....:nosebleed

that's why I choose Kato :p and thanks, I think for the compliment :tem
Your welcome:smile-big
Nope, not really, Gantz is the only title I read for the moment :amuse
Im going to make you read it someday :shakefist
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

I meant kishimoto and she does has a couple of good pics....:nosebleed
Meh... I don't like Kishimoto :p

Sakuraoka is teh luv :luv

Im going to make you read it someday :shakefist
Don't worry, it's already on my list :amuse

and btw. here's something for gdupninja :amuse

avy:


sig:


hope you like it :amuse
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

HAHA YES! Im lovin the new avatar and sig Grayfoxx. Thanks alot! Ill try to return the favor some day.
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

That's good :amuse and nah... don't mention it :p
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

Meh... I don't like Kishimoto :p

Sakuraoka is teh luv :luv
Who is Sakuraoka?? i told you i didnt get past the 3rd chapter -_-;
HAHA YES! Im lovin the new avatar and sig Grayfoxx. Thanks alot! Ill try to return the favor some day.
Well, i heard foxy doesn't have a porno collection...I know poor foxy :comfort, but anyway you could help him build one:oh
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

LOl! Whats up imperium. Do you like my new sig and avy G-Foxx made?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top