Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

Who is Sakuraoka?? i told you i didnt get past the 3rd chapter -_-;
She is the chick that Kurono banged :p

Well, i heard foxy doesn't have a porno collection...I know poor foxy :comfort, but anyway you could help him build one:oh
Yes, poor me... :crying
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

Oh yeah that was like chapter 59. In fact that was the first chapter i ever read!:tem
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

Hey Grayfoxx did that scene get animated?
 
Last edited:

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

Hey Grayfoxx did that scene get animated?
yup, it did, but you can guess that it wasn't so much *cough* you know what I mean *cough* like in the manga :p
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

*tries to change the course of the conversation*

So hows the weather over there foxy.....-_-;
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

What episode was it? Do you remember?
Imperium disregard my last post. It starts on 59 and ends in 60
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

*tries to change the course of the conversation*

So hows the weather over there foxy.....-_-;
The wind is blowing and it's cold :(

What episode was it? Do you remember?
Imperium disregard my last post. It starts on 59 and ends in 60
sure, lemme check... it's umm... episode 15 :tem
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

HAHA thamks. Now its time to watch it being animated!:tem
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

It sucks cuz it will only get colder here :s
Its the same here, but you get use to it :p

Oh?

That's more like it :amuse
It was just in case any Oba-sama where watching:shifty....I have to keep up my good image :XD
 
Last edited:

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

:o I haven't posted in this thread since October...:darn
:oh whatdya mean... october was just a couple of days agoo.... impy~chwan

Anyway since its the weekend, you have enough time to start fairy tail...right:notrust
you should read that foxy! :XD its good! *i didn't think it was gonna be when i first saw the title but i was wrong. :p*

oh yeah, are onepiece and fairytail the same creators? i know rave and fairytail are. they have PLUE!!!

the drawings look the same~

Perverts!!:notrust
you're not the one to say that :notrust
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

Alright already, I had most of my porn on my old computer, now I have almost nothing, except that one with Sola Aoi :luv
*googles*

sola aoi is cute. :faint

anyways, foxman, what'cha been up to?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

Its the same here, but you get use to it :p
yeah, but because of that damn weather I'm sick now... :devil-mad

It was just in case any Oba-sama where watching:shifty....I have to keep up my good image :XD
Oba-sama? good image? hmm... :headscratch

you should read that foxy! :XD its good! *i didn't think it was gonna be when i first saw the title but i was wrong. :p
Yes, yes, I will! As I said it's already on my list, need to catch up with Gantz first and then Fairy Tail :amuse

*you're not the one to say that :notrust
exactly :p

sola aoi is cute. :faint
She is :tem

anyways, foxman, what'cha been up to?
I spent the whole weekend at home cuz I'm sick -_-;, and now I'm making a new sig :amuse
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

I spent the whole weekend at home cuz I'm sick -_-;, and now I'm making a new sig :amuse
sick? damn that sucks.
you have a cold or sumthin?

youse a sigaholic :D
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

~Lilinator~ said:
whatdya mean... october was just a couple of days agoo.... impy~chwan
Well in my world a couple of days is a long,long, looooooooong time :tem
~Lilinator~ said:
oh yeah, are onepiece and fairytail the same creators? i know rave and fairytail are. they have PLUE!!!
No although the artwork is similar :amuse
~Lilinator said:
you're not the one to say that
And neither are you :oh
j/k XD
yeah, but because of that damn weather I'm sick now...
Bad luck, man! but at least you can pretend to be ill tomorrow and have the day off school :smile-big
youse a sigaholic :D
He is isnt he, and i thought i was the only one to have recognized the symptoms :p
Oba-sama? good image? hmm... :headscratch
You dont need to worry about it, you already have a corrupt image :XD
Yes, yes, I will! As I said it's already on my list, need to catch up with Gantz first and then Fairy Tail :amuse
Good :thumbs
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

yeah, I caught a cold, my throat is hurting me so much and I had a fever :crying



Heh... it's just that when I see a cool pic I wanna make a sig out of it :D
a cold is no excuse, thats not even bein sick, get your ass up n out n go drink a few beers and you'll feel a helluva lot better! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top