Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

@ Lilium Oda - sensei has nothing to do with fairytail but the person who did Rave Master is the one that made Fairytail.
Edit: oh
you already know that

Anyway Whats up everyone. A question for G-Foxx.
If you can bring back any of the dead people from Gantz who would it be and why?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

Bad luck, man! but at least you can pretend to be ill tomorrow and have the day off school :smile-big
Hah... you don't know my Mom :p

He is isnt he, and i thought i was the only one to have recognized the symptoms :p
I am? :p

You dont need to worry about it, you already have a corrupt image :XD
Oh really? I thought my image here is ok :p

yup :amuse

a cold is no excuse, thats not even bein sick, get your ass up n out n go drink a few beers and you'll feel a helluva lot better! :D
Yeah! Beer is the cure for everything! :tem

Anyway Whats up everyone. A question for G-Foxx.
If you can bring back any of the dead people from Gantz who would it be and why?
I want Sakuraoka :luv
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

Yeah! Beer is the cure for everything! :tem
think iot was homer simpsons that said (or atleast made the phrase famous)

Alcohol, the cause of and the solution to all mans problems

well sumthin like that anyways..

ok, so i was thinkin of settin up books.

wanna bet how many replies in the hangout thread v8 it is til i get a warning again? :p
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

Yes, yes, I will! As I said it's already on my list, need to catch up with Gantz first and then Fairy Tail :amuse
good good! :XD

your girl avi, makes me thinks your a girl more :shifty *j/k*

Well in my world a couple of days is a long,long, looooooooong time :tem
what kind of world do you live in :blink


No although the artwork is similar :amuse
yeah that's why i wondered... :oh

And neither are you :oh j/k XD
i never did say it..... :oh



@ Lilium Oda - sensei has nothing to do with fairytail but the person who did Rave Master is the one that made Fairytail.
Edit: oh
you already know that
yeah... but the OP mangaka create another manga before?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

Hah... you don't know my Mom
But you can give it a try:oh
wanna bet how many replies in the hangout thread v8 it is til i get a warning again?
3...

your girl avi, makes me thinks your a girl more :shifty
Thats what i thought too:oh

Weird minds think alike :XD
but the OP mangaka create another manga before?
I think one piece was his first series, but im sure he also did couple of one-shots.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Start your new life with GrayFoxx

Thats what i thought too:oh
really? i was only joking... :oh

Impy~chwan said:
Weird minds think alike :XD
:XD..... :yelling wait u called me weird! :p

Impy~chwan said:
I think one piece was his first series, but im sure he also did couple of one-shots.
really? it really does look alot like fairy tail though :darn...
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

@ lilium Like imperium said I think he only did a few one shots. They do look similar though.

Yeah I want Sakuraoka Tooooo!
Oh look you got a new sig and avy. Why did you change it?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

think iot was homer simpsons that said (or atleast made the phrase famous)

Alcohol, the cause of and the solution to all mans problems

well sumthin like that anyways..
Gotta luv that guy :amuse

wanna bet how many replies in the hangout thread v8 it is til i get a warning again? :p
That is a bad, bad, bad idea... :oh

your girl avi, makes me thinks your a girl more :shifty *j/k*
Thats what i thought too:oh
-_-;

I'm a dude dammit! :yelling

But you can give it a try:oh
nope, my Mom would rather kill me, I already have trouble because of skipping school too much, my geography teacher hates me, and she tortures me with some stupid questions all the time, that's why my gradesare not good, damn that B**** :rant

really? i was only joking... :oh
-_-;

:XD..... :yelling wait u called me weird! :p
Well, at least I don't think your weird :amuse

Yeah I want Sakuraoka Tooooo!
:nod

Oh look you got a new sig and avy. Why did you change it?
Yup, I do! :amuse I changed them because I found a cool pic and I just love to play with photoshop :tem


btw. I'm a member of an FC called "Poland is not in Russia" at Naruto Forums and someone posted a funny pic, I thought I'll share it with you guys, it's just... :rofl


but sadly I think it is true in most cases :s
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

Sola Aoi! Ah your lucky!
ithepirate why dont we team up and attack him.
Oh and pirate thanks for recomeneding Shamo. im reading it right now. Chapter 15
Hey G-Foxx do you read Shamo?
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

hell no foxman and i are allies :mad

better watch yaself or ya might get caught in our drunken-moosehunt-with-a-volvo adventure :shifty

:XD
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

he's one of the most influential persons in the world :amuse
He is, I luv him! :amuse

really? :blink :XD
dun worry its was more of a joke than anything else
That's good :nod

yeah! he even has a pornmovie with sola aoi! :yelling

:XD
I do, but it's kinda censored :devil-mad

:XD

Sola Aoi! Ah your lucky!
I am! :D

ithepirate why dont we team up and attack him.
Oh? :o


hell no foxman and i are allies :mad
:hi5

better watch yaself or ya might get caught in our drunken-moosehunt-with-a-volvo adventure :shifty

:XD
:rofl


Hey G-Foxx do you read Shamo?
Nope :p
 
Last edited:

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

I was just kidding. but hey pirate have you read all the shamo chapters so far?
Hey Foxx
Have you read The immortal Balde. If so is it any good.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

Oh and pirate thanks for recomeneding Shamo. im reading it right now. Chapter 15
no problem :amuse
He is, I luv him! :amuse
that didnt sound gay at all -_-;

That's good :nod
maybe, but oh so boring :crying

I do, but it's kinda censored :devil-mad

:XD
well, go to japan and get to know her personally then it wont be censored anymore :D
:beer
:smoke


I was just kidding. but hey pirate have you read all the shamo chapters so far?
Hey Foxx
Have you read The immortal Balde. If so is it any good.
nah havent read the latest got busy with work n then just lazy >_>
 
Last edited:

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

Hey are you a Johny Depp fan ithepirate. If so Ill tell you about the movie rights i think he just bought.
And foxx who would you rather have. Sola Aoi or Sarkurkara?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

Hey are you a Johny Depp fan ithepirate. If so Ill tell you about the movie rights i think he just bought.
And foxx who would you rather have. Sola Aoi or Sarkurkara?
not a hardcorefan, dunno what movie rights he bought >_>

he's an awesome actor though..
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

Hey Foxx
Have you read The immortal Balde. If so is it any good.
First I've heard of it :p

that didnt sound gay at all -_-;
Oh really? good :nod

maybe, but oh so boring :crying
better be bored than banned, ne? :amuse

well, go to japan and get to know her personally then it wont be censored anymore :D
Hell yeah! :hi5

And foxx who would you rather have. Sola Aoi or Sarkurkara?
Sarkurkara? I think you mean Sakuraoka, ne? :p

anyway, if that's what you meant then I would have to go with Sola, after all she is a real person, not a manga character :amuse
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

Oh yeah i forgot to mention my dad went to high school with him for a year. Said he smoked alot of weed and played in a band.
Anyway Depp bought the rights to a long way down have you ever heard of it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Long_Way_Down
Supposebly was a great book.

oh yeah fox I spelled her name wrong. Could'nt really think of a question to ask so i came out with that. Oh well
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

Oh yeah i forgot to mention my dad went to high school with him for a year. Said he smoked alot of weed and played in a band.
What!? Really!? That's awesome! :tem

and what about your dad, he smoked weed? :nuts

:XD
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

My dad was a crackhead and yeah he smokes alot of weed. He was'nt around when i grew up so im not close to him. They both went to Miramar high when they were like jouniors. thats all i know about that.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top