Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

oi, im drunk and confused what should i do?
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

hey gray! :gigglebunny haven't been here in a week! :darn

ur always drunk ipy -_-;
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

foxxy!!!!!

pirate and i now have TWO dirty secrets. and we'll never tell :p
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

oi, im drunk and confused what should i do?
you should go to sleep :nod

hey gray! :gigglebunny haven't been here in a week! :darn
hey hey! :glomp you should cum here more often! My thread was dead! :crying

ur always drunk ipy -_-;
:nod

No I'm not, I'm sober now :nod
you still had some alcohol in your system though :p

foxxy!!!!!

pirate and i now have TWO dirty secrets. and we'll never tell :p
meh, I don't even wanna know *acting tough* :noworry
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

:omg

Why are there posts in this thread?...even after i tried so hard to kill it. :( Its not fair!:( Hmph!:(
:p

Btw, foxy, i've taken up a new pastime. Clicking on peoples sigs, so far pirates has led me to a wikimedia pic, lil-chans to a site with adverts wanting me to meet "UK singles for free" -_-;. But when i came to yours, there was nothing, no link. What is this monstrosity! Make on immediately :yelling or i shall do something very bad. :nod
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

:omg

Why are there posts in this thread?...even after i tried so hard to kill it. :( Its not fair!:( Hmph!:(
:p
you sneaky bastard :notrust

Btw, foxy, i've taken up a new pastime. Clicking on peoples sigs, so far pirates has led me to a wikimedia pic, lil-chans to a site with adverts wanting me to meet "UK singles for free" -_-;. But when i came to yours, there was nothing, no link. What is this monstrosity! Make on immediately :yelling or i shall do something very bad. :nod
I shall add a link to Assassin's Creed official site :spaz

edit: done :woo
 
Last edited:

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

hey hey! :glomp you should cum here more often! My thread was dead! :crying
i've been busy :glomp school stuff. i'm on msn pretty often though :p just idle.





:omg

Why are there posts in this thread?...even after i tried so hard to kill it. :( Its not fair!:( Hmph!:(
:p
:XD why'd you still reply if you were trying to kill it neh?
Btw, foxy, i've taken up a new pastime. Clicking on peoples sigs, so far pirates has led me to a wikimedia pic, lil-chans to a site with adverts wanting me to meet "UK singles for free" -_-;. But when i came to yours, there was nothing, no link. What is this monstrosity! Make on immediately :yelling or i shall do something very bad. :nod
:oh I didn't even know I had a link on my sig... -_-; and i clicked on it. It didn't lead me to a site that you are talking about -_-; mine goes straight to picadoodle... :oh

you sneaky bastard :notrust



I shall add a link to Assassin's Creed official site :spaz

edit: done :woo
how can you add links btw? :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

yo

where are you?
what are you doin'?
why are you doin' it?
do you really have to do it?
can't someone else do it?
do you like doin' whatever it is you do?
if not, why not stop doin' it?

done ^^
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

ooo :wtf nice siggy ip! who is it? :luv
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

oh i agree with you ~lil~. it is an awesome sig. when did you put it up pirate?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

ooo :wtf nice siggy ip! who is it? :luv
oh i agree with you ~lil~. it is an awesome sig. when did you put it up pirate?
Yay, this aint the Ask Fox Thread anymore, its the Ask Pirate Thread :kukuku

I put it up yesterday, it's Nero from Devil May Cry 4, when my former siggeh was forced away Foxxer made this one in an instant ^^
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

NOOO!!!!!

I wasn't bad enough for you, and now you're good?!!!*

totally ironic man! we were supposed to be evil!

-sob- now i'm gonna go with the rule of one...

* - quote from scott evil
 

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

i love your sig
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

I havent been here in sooooo longgggg. Whats up G-foxx aka sig main masta, aka lord of the sith, aka foxxer!
I started to read gantz and im on like chapter 106, this manga is soo awesome, I shoulda started it a long time ago.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

gray~chan has disappeared :scry he hasn't been here in almost a month now i thinks :(
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

It's been a while minna-san, but I'm here now :p

i've been busy :glomp school stuff. i'm on msn pretty often though :p just idle.
but when your on msn I'm usually asleep :crying

:XD why'd you still reply if you were trying to kill it neh?
he can't go on without me :p

how can you add links btw? :D
like this for example [noparse]http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/index_old.php[/noparse]

YO! :gigglebunny

where are you?
At home.

what are you doin'?
I just woke up and still waiting for GoW.

why are you doin' it?
Because I really wanna play this game to ease the pain of waiting for Assassin's Creed

do you really have to do it?
Aye!

can't someone else do it?
No one can help me in this case.

do you like doin' whatever it is you do?
I don't like it.

if not, why not stop doin' it?
Because, read what I said up :p

finally :p

Yay, this aint the Ask Fox Thread anymore, its the Ask Pirate Thread :kukuku
damn you... -_-

NOOO!!!!!

I wasn't bad enough for you, and now you're good?!!!*

totally ironic man! we were supposed to be evil!

-sob- now i'm gonna go with the rule of one...

* - quote from scott evil
What are you insinuating? :o

I'm still the evil one here :p

i love your sig
Why thank you :love Red Pandas are so sweet :luv

I havent been here in sooooo longgggg. Whats up G-foxx aka sig main masta, aka lord of the sith, aka foxxer!
My holidays started, 2 weeks free from school, although I have to study now too :(

I started to read gantz and im on like chapter 106, this manga is soo awesome, I shoulda started it a long time ago.
Good good, I haven't been readin it for a while cuz I was busy with school n stuff but will catch up soon ^^

gray~chan has disappeared :scry he hasn't been here in almost a month now i thinks :(
Awwww... :comfort dun worry, I was just busy that's all, I'll try to be here as much as possible :glomp
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

but when your on msn I'm usually asleep :crying
true :( your sleeping early now? :XD


like this for example [noparse]http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/index_old.php[/noparse]
thnx! :gigglebunny what's does noparse stand for btw, :blink

Because I really wanna play this game to ease the pain of waiting for Assassin's Creed
r u playing assassin's creed on a ps3? :wtf *if so, lucky!*


Awwww... :comfort dun worry, I was just busy that's all, I'll try to be here as much as possible :glomp
:hug naw... i'm busy too anyways :XD
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

So G-foxx, did ya score with any ladies this Valentines Day?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

OI! IF I'M BACK YOU BETTER BE TOO YOU BASTARD!!! :yelling
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top