- Joined
- Sep 14, 2006
- Messages
- 3,226
- Reaction score
- 60
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread
oi, im drunk and confused what should i do?
oi, im drunk and confused what should i do?
haven't been here in a week!

No I'm not, I'm sober nowur always drunk ipy![]()


you should go to sleepoi, im drunk and confused what should i do?

hey hey!hey gray!haven't been here in a week!
![]()
you should cum here more often! My thread was dead! 
ur always drunk ipy![]()

you still had some alcohol in your system thoughNo I'm not, I'm sober now![]()

meh, I don't even wanna know *acting tough*foxxy!!!!!
pirate and i now have TWO dirty secrets. and we'll never tell![]()

Its not fair!
Hmph!

. But when i came to yours, there was nothing, no link. What is this monstrosity! Make on immediately
or i shall do something very bad. 
you sneaky bastard![]()
Why are there posts in this thread?...even after i tried so hard to kill it.Its not fair!
Hmph!
![]()
![]()

I shall add a link to Assassin's Creed official siteBtw, foxy, i've taken up a new pastime. Clicking on peoples sigs, so far pirates has led me to a wikimedia pic, lil-chans to a site with adverts wanting me to meet "UK singles for free". But when i came to yours, there was nothing, no link. What is this monstrosity! Make on immediately
or i shall do something very bad.
![]()


i've been busyhey hey!you should cum here more often! My thread was dead!
![]()
school stuff. i'm on msn pretty often though
just idle.![]()
Why are there posts in this thread?...even after i tried so hard to kill it.Its not fair!
Hmph!
![]()
![]()
why'd you still reply if you were trying to kill it neh?Btw, foxy, i've taken up a new pastime. Clicking on peoples sigs, so far pirates has led me to a wikimedia pic, lil-chans to a site with adverts wanting me to meet "UK singles for free". But when i came to yours, there was nothing, no link. What is this monstrosity! Make on immediately
or i shall do something very bad.
![]()
I didn't even know I had a link on my sig...
and i clicked on it. It didn't lead me to a site that you are talking about
mine goes straight to picadoodle... 
how can you add links btw?you sneaky bastard
I shall add a link to Assassin's Creed official site
edit: done![]()

nice siggy ip! who is it? 
ooonice siggy ip! who is it?
![]()
Yay, this aint the Ask Fox Thread anymore, its the Ask Pirate Threadoh i agree with you ~lil~. it is an awesome sig. when did you put it up pirate?

he hasn't been here in almost a month now i thinks 

but when your on msn I'm usually asleepi've been busyschool stuff. i'm on msn pretty often though
just idle.

he can't go on without mewhy'd you still reply if you were trying to kill it neh?

like this for example [noparse]http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/index_old.php[/noparse]how can you add links btw?![]()
YO!

At home.where are you?
I just woke up and still waiting for GoW.what are you doin'?
Because I really wanna play this game to ease the pain of waiting for Assassin's Creedwhy are you doin' it?
Aye!do you really have to do it?
No one can help me in this case.can't someone else do it?
I don't like it.do you like doin' whatever it is you do?
Because, read what I said upif not, why not stop doin' it?

finallydone ^^

damn you... -_-Yay, this aint the Ask Fox Thread anymore, its the Ask Pirate Thread![]()
What are you insinuating?NOOO!!!!!
I wasn't bad enough for you, and now you're good?!!!*
totally ironic man! we were supposed to be evil!
-sob- now i'm gonna go with the rule of one...
* - quote from scott evil


Why thank youi love your sig
Red Pandas are so sweet 
My holidays started, 2 weeks free from school, although I have to study now tooI havent been here in sooooo longgggg. Whats up G-foxx aka sig main masta, aka lord of the sith, aka foxxer!

Good good, I haven't been readin it for a while cuz I was busy with school n stuff but will catch up soon ^^I started to read gantz and im on like chapter 106, this manga is soo awesome, I shoulda started it a long time ago.
Awwww...gray~chan has disappearedhe hasn't been here in almost a month now i thinks
![]()
dun worry, I was just busy that's all, I'll try to be here as much as possible 
truebut when your on msn I'm usually asleep![]()
your sleeping early now? 
thnx!like this for example [noparse]http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/index_old.php[/noparse]
what's does noparse stand for btw, 
r u playing assassin's creed on a ps3?Because I really wanna play this game to ease the pain of waiting for Assassin's Creed
*if so, lucky!*Awwww...dun worry, I was just busy that's all, I'll try to be here as much as possible
![]()
naw... i'm busy too anyways 
