Question Interested in becoming a Translator

keiranranran

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi all!

I'm new to MH, and I'm very interested in becoming a translator. I've been learning Japanese for seven years, and have advanced language skills.

Could anyone advise me on how I can go about becoming a translator on this site?

Thanks in advance! :^_^
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hi all!

I'm new to MH, and I'm very interested in becoming a translator. I've been learning Japanese for seven years, and have advanced language skills.

Could anyone advise me on how I can go about becoming a translator on this site?

Thanks in advance! :^_^
Sorry for the late response, keiranranran. To become a translator, follow this link, filling out the required fields. This will allow you to post translations to the website. Your first five translations will not appear on the new translation tracker (they will be if you link to the URL). Once you have posted five translations post in this thread. Link to your translations and an admin will give you translator status. After that new translations will appear on the tracker whenever you post.

Translators Academy is a wonderful place to ask questions, teach, learn, and converse with fellow translators. There is nothing that can be found there to allow new translators to post their scripts to the Mangahelpers front page.
 
Last edited:
Top