it's your own time, juvinky!!!Why aren't you home at 1am?!Are you doing kinky stuff again?
![]()

it's your own time, juvinky!!!Why aren't you home at 1am?!Are you doing kinky stuff again?
![]()

James Rye said:Kako
5. Do you wish to join my cult in which our entire purpose is to brainwash people into thinking sleeping is productive, and we also eat pizza together ?
Is this yes and no or true/false?
In any case False or No.
Wojak
9. Pigeon doesn’t like birds
Hmmm...
False
IL10
11. A fundamental part of any living being, be it human or an animal, is homeostasis, namely, body temperature. Sentimentally speaking, I’ve come to the realization that embracing a dog or a cat is a pleasant feeling, and it is scientifically real. Yet sometimes I find myself desiring more. I’m not sure why. Perhaps it’s the same feeling a child has when tucked between their parents, or lovers feel when they embrace. Mr. Pigeon shares this same mutual feeling as I do?
...What? What is this about? Agreeing about the dog/cat hug/cuddling or what?
Anyway...
True
Erinyes
12. In Ancient Egypt, pigeons were considered sacred birds linked to the gods and were kept in temples, not just hanging around waiting for crumbs.
I have never heard of pigeons in Ancient Egypt: False
James
15. Have you ever stolen something, can be anything even the pudding in the fridge meant for someone else?
I believe he "stole" something as a kid since kids more often than you think tend to take what they want and later regret it.
True
Kiki
16. True/false question:
AnimePigeon ever got pooped on by a pigeon
Hahahahaha
True
Good enough?
wojak said:Arrowofsky
2. Animepidgeon is punctual in meetings.
True. Aye. I get sincere vibe from chud.
Faust
3. True or False: You like pineapple on pizza?
False. Nein
Hardy
4. Do you prefer brunettes?
True. Don't know his preference, but yeah. Dark hair is good.
Kako
5. Do you wish to join my cult in which our entire purpose is to brainwash people into thinking sleeping is productive, and we also eat pizza together ?
False. Why sleep where there are so many exciting thing to do
Gryff
6. Pigeon Lad is an avid watcher(or match going fan or both) of the Premier League?
False. I doubt he has time after playing SD games and other irl activities.
Grysun
7. Pigeon prefers medieval over sci-fi.
False. One must not prefer the past instead of the future
Brandish
10. AP's preferred way for potatoes to be cooked (for his consumption) is hot chips
True. Brits love their chips, I reckon
Evil3ye said:ROUND 1 Question
SirSamuel016 said:5 - True (also wtf Kako that's not a direct True/False question)
14 - False (if True then more power to him)
15 - False (this isn't a true/false thing either smh)
Hardy said:ROUND 1 Question
Erinyes said:
Reload the page if you mean about the comments, only put in the one who added comments for questionThe quotes got cut
Pidgey so mysterious ~
Sneaky racism?
Hardy
4.do you prefer brunettes?
Ap Answer - True - Hairwise Ofcours

Yes. You managed to win the round. xDI am?Have I managed to win with a single question?
![]()
That's crazyAp Answer - True - I would rather leave this to your imaginations...
I think leaving it to our imagination is infinitely worseThat's crazy
He really said "I go 'Gomu Gomu no Cock Culverin!' sometimes"I think leaving it to our imagination is infinitely worse

Rather insightful people around here.Yes. You managed to win the round. xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



sent ! sorry
Noooo. I googled your timeit's your own time, juvinky!!!![]()
![]()
