Interview Game - AnimePigeon Edition

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
ROUND 1 RESULTS



​
AnimePigeon Answers for Round 1

Shinobi
1.Mr. Pigeon thought of representing MH in Mafia Champs.
True or False.

Ap Answer - True - But unsure how well I would be a representative 😂

Arrowofsky

2.Animepidgeon is punctual in meetings.

Ap Answer - True - My ADHD makes me take my time, but my Autism makes me want to meticulously calculate things... but my upbringing was to always try to be 15 minutes early.

Faust

3.True or False: You like pineapple on pizza?

Ap Answer - False - Not a Pineapple Fan, not only does the taste put me off, but how holey 🕳 it is

Hardy

4.do you prefer brunettes?

Ap Answer - True - Hairwise Ofcours, but i find it's more infatuating & telling when someone's eyes match there hair, as you can get lost in people's eyes.

Kako

5.Do you wish to join my cult in which our entire purpose is to brainwash people into thinking sleeping is productive, and we also eat pizza together ?

Ap Answer - True - It's a Date! 📆

Gryff

6.Pigeon Lad is an avid watcher(or match going fan or both) of the Premier League?

Ap Answer - False - I used to be, but my Team hasnt been in the Premier League since 2013.

Grysun
7.Pigeon prefers medieval over sci-fi.

Ap Answer - True - I'm a sucker for some good Medieval History. 100 Years War (actually 116 3/4 years war) in particular took my interest & still intrigues me. Similarly the War of the Roses, Three Kingdoms & various other Japanese, Chinese & Korean Periods.

Xi0
8.Birds Aren't Real, true or false?

Ap Answer - False - Even Birds as Surveillance Drones Hate the UK 🇬🇧 Digital Safety Act... losing our Surveillance Jobs to a stupid Digital Passport that will get compromised as soon as it launches.

Wojak

9.Pigeon doesn’t like birds

Ap Answer - False - Birds are cool, the origin of my like for Pigeons/Birds, was there disregard for those below them, unless they provided them free food and if you didn't provide any, they would just take some anyways - plus I liked the concept of joking that I was "Good" at Games, thus "Shitting" on the Competitio.

Brandish

10.AP's preferred way for potatoes to be cooked (for his consumption) is hot chips

Ap Answer - False - I prefer Roast Potatoes or Sautee Potatoes (think Little Chef) with some Beef/Lamb/Duck Fat/Dripping on them. Makes them more tasty. I do like Chips, but they are hard to be do well!

IL10

11.A fundamental part of any living being, be it human or an animal, is homeostasis, namely, body temperature. Sentimentally speaking, I’ve come to the realization that embracing a dog or a cat is a pleasant feeling, and it is scientifically real. Yet sometimes I find myself desiring more. I’m not sure why. Perhaps it’s the same feeling a child has when tucked between their parents, or lovers feel when they embrace. Mr. Pigeon shares this same mutual feeling as I do?

Ap Answer - True - Regularly my dog will invade my bedroom, commanderie my bed, then either lie next to/behind me near my legs/back or will come rest there neck & body on my neck. It's very comforting when your not feeling the best.

Erinyes

12.In Ancient Egypt, pigeons were considered sacred birds linked to the gods and were kept in temples, not just hanging around waiting for crumbs.

Ap Answer - True - We are sacred!

Evil

13.Pigeon is happy about his height.

Ap Answer - True - I'm not too fussed about my height, it's part of who I am, if people don't like it, they can get ducked (not literally tho - they don't deserve that pleasure)

SirSam

14.True/False: You've cosplayed as Monkey D. Luffy and tried to see if you could channel his rubber powers by stretching your personal "Gregg's sausage roll"

Ap Answer - True - I would rather leave this to your imaginations...

James

15.Have you ever stolen something, can be anything even the pudding in the fridge meant for someone else?

Ap Answer - True - I "accidentaly" stole my Half-Cousins Copy of "Pokémon Silver" (the bigass cartridge for GBA), I didn't even know I took it until years later 😂 they deserved it.

Kiki

16.True/false question:
AnimePigeon ever got pooped on by a pigeon

Ap Answer - True - In the Latter part of Highschool, a Bird Shat with such force, that it managed to take my hands from being held in a clap, to forcing they open, like a lot... and there was no shit in my hands, it had forced itsway in between both hands, then into the floor...
​




Leaderboard

1st:
arrowofsky, Erinyes, IL10 = 8 points (ironic how 2 of the Top are people who didn't interact with AP before Come on, guys! )
2nd: James, GrySun, Kakoha, Wojak, SirSam = 6 pts
3rd: Gryff, Brandish = 4 pts
4th: shinobi, Faust, Hardy, Kiki, Evil= 2 pts
5th: Xi0= -2 pts





James Rye said:
Kako
5.
Do you wish to join my cult in which our entire purpose is to brainwash people into thinking sleeping is productive, and we also eat pizza together ?

Is this yes and no or true/false?
In any case False or No.


Wojak
9.
Pigeon doesn’t like birds

Hmmm...
False

IL10
11.
A fundamental part of any living being, be it human or an animal, is homeostasis, namely, body temperature. Sentimentally speaking, I’ve come to the realization that embracing a dog or a cat is a pleasant feeling, and it is scientifically real. Yet sometimes I find myself desiring more. I’m not sure why. Perhaps it’s the same feeling a child has when tucked between their parents, or lovers feel when they embrace. Mr. Pigeon shares this same mutual feeling as I do?

...What? What is this about? Agreeing about the dog/cat hug/cuddling or what?
Anyway...
True


Erinyes
12. In Ancient Egypt, pigeons were considered sacred birds linked to the gods and were kept in temples, not just hanging around waiting for crumbs.

I have never heard of pigeons in Ancient Egypt: False

James
15.
Have you ever stolen something, can be anything even the pudding in the fridge meant for someone else?

I believe he "stole" something as a kid since kids more often than you think tend to take what they want and later regret it.
True

Kiki
16.
True/false question:
AnimePigeon ever got pooped on by a pigeon

Hahahahaha
True

Good enough?
wojak said:
Arrowofsky
2.
Animepidgeon is punctual in meetings.
True. Aye. I get sincere vibe from chud.

Faust
3.
True or False: You like pineapple on pizza?
False. Nein :nah

Hardy
4.
Do you prefer brunettes?
True. Don't know his preference, but yeah. Dark hair is good.

Kako
5.
Do you wish to join my cult in which our entire purpose is to brainwash people into thinking sleeping is productive, and we also eat pizza together ?
False. Why sleep where there are so many exciting thing to do

Gryff
6. Pigeon Lad is an avid watcher(or match going fan or both) of the Premier League?
False. I doubt he has time after playing SD games and other irl activities.

Grysun
7.
Pigeon prefers medieval over sci-fi.
False. One must not prefer the past instead of the future


Brandish
10.
AP's preferred way for potatoes to be cooked (for his consumption) is hot chips
True. Brits love their chips, I reckon
Evil3ye said:
ROUND 1 Question




Arrowofsky
2.
Animepidgeon is punctual in meetings.
True, yeah nerd

Faust
3.
True or False: You like pineapple on pizza?
True, he bri ish

Hardy
4.
Do you prefer brunettes?
False, he loves blondes


Gryff

6. Pigeon Lad is an avid watcher(or match going fan or both) of the Premier League?
True, he bri ish


Grysun
7.
Pigeon prefers medieval over sci-fi.
True, sound about right




IL10
11.
A fundamental part of any living being, be it human or an animal, is homeostasis, namely, body temperature. Sentimentally speaking, I’ve come to the realization that embracing a dog or a cat is a pleasant feeling, and it is scientifically real. Yet sometimes I find myself desiring more. I’m not sure why. Perhaps it’s the same feeling a child has when tucked between their parents, or lovers feel when they embrace. Mr. Pigeon shares this same mutual feeling as I do?
Who is IL? Tldr false


Evil
13.
Pigeon is happy about his height.
False, too short

SirSam
14.
True/False: You've cosplayed as Monkey D. Luffy and tried to see if you could channel his rubber powers by stretching your personal "Gregg's sausage roll"
Yikes, maybe true


SirSamuel016 said:
5 - True (also wtf Kako that's not a direct True/False question)
14 - False (if True then more power to him)
15 - False (this isn't a true/false thing either smh)
Hardy said:
ROUND 1 Question

Kako
5.
Do you wish to join my cult in which our entire purpose is to brainwash people into thinking sleeping is productive, and we also eat pizza together ?
True
(Wtf asako)


Gryff
6. Pigeon Lad is an avid watcher(or match going fan or both) of the Premier League?
True but there's a good chance he says something like "not enough to be considered avid".

Erinyes
12. In Ancient Egypt, pigeons were considered sacred birds linked to the gods and were kept in temples, not just hanging around waiting for crumbs.
True (but it's false)


Evil
13.
Pigeon is happy about his height.
True (he doesn't care about things like this)

James
15.
Have you ever stolen something, can be anything even the pudding in the fridge meant for someone else?
True
Someone's heart~

Erinyes said:

Kako
5.
Do you wish to join my cult in which our entire purpose is to brainwash people into thinking sleeping is productive, and we also eat pizza together ?
True, may i join too ?




You Guys Have 24 Hours To send in Round 2 Question a Multiple Choice One !
​
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The quotes got cut 👀

Pidgey so mysterious ~
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
The quotes got cut 👀

Pidgey so mysterious ~
Reload the page if you mean about the comments, only put in the one who added comments for question
MH things
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
hmm, why did a lot of ppl get confused by my question not being "true or false" xD
alot of these question are yes or no, the point is, it's a binary question with positive or negative replies only

also yes @Erinyes, u can join too 🍕
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Smh pigeon black hair is clearly the way to go
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
3,651
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I listened to several voice records of AnimePidgeon in the voice chat forum here, so there were some data for me to utilize :)
 

IL 10

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
532
Age
24
Country
Winterfell
Yes. You managed to win the round. xD
Rather insightful people around here.:blushbirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I raise an objection. The sixteenth question specifically concerns being defecated on by a pigeon, however, Mr. Pigeon’s response used the broader term “bird.”:mono

The likelihood of the incident involving a pigeon in particular is comparatively low. By contrast, had the question referred to any bird, I would have responded in the affirmative as well. :darn:hip
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah give points to everyone who got it wrong and a scolding to pigeon!
 
Top