Games Interview Game - Orgz Edition

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You were hoping for something a little less specific?

"I was probably born somewhere, somehow, at some point..."
Hey, you're the one that made him a deity in a question~ maybe he always existed!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok, brace yourselves, we'll put you guys out of or deeper into your misery
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Aight! So he's been around here for half of his life! Half of most of your lives~ (or 83% of your life if you're Pandu, won't risk doing the math for myself or Zimbo *cries in Spanish*). Since he's been here, he became friends with you all, found love in Germany and in Sweden, had 2 kids, went on with his real-life but kept his digital roots in here, with us all... to the point he left a dupe behind for when he's not around! And so... how much did you learn about him in the meantime? How deeply do you know this friend of yours? Quite deeply for some of you... like deep-diving deep~



Congratz, dupe-san!
1st Place: @Riku
As a Brazilian, I approve of your ways of winning: cheating! Nothing like being inside your own head~

Congratz, Juvs & Lak!
2nd Place: @Juviii & @lakhan220
As the one that taught the Brazilians (!!!) we got another master cheater, that resorted to getting answers with the stars~
Lak learned the ways of Orgz scandi sister, Tina: stalked the celebrity for years!

And the rest of you should buy Orgz some dinner~

Jks poor humor aside, thx for the ride, you all <3 I'll leave extra comments with Orgz, and I hope you had fun!
(Oh I'll post the answers during the weekend! Running to the office now)​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,659
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh I was 6th? That's a lot better than expected. I actually had something correct in round 3?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh I was 6th? That's a lot better than expected. I actually had something correct in round 3?
Just realized one "-1" in your column was gone for some reason, so your final score was -9. But you're still 6th!

@Farfalla sorry, idk what caused that.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Yay, what did I win? :zomg
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,659
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just realized one "-1" in your column was gone for some reason, so your final score was -9. But you're still 6th!

@Farfalla sorry, idk what caused that.
Don't be that teacher now that lowers the score after it's been graded already!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'll replace the image xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Don't be that teacher now that lowers the score after it's been graded already!
You didn't see that the more you talk, the more you'll lose points? You're playing with fire there
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
And the rest of you should buy Orgz some dinner~
Any time, any place, anyhow. Just call me :awe

Thanks for hosting Farfs, and thank you for this wonderful insight behind the Orgy's curtains, mister bae. I took some notes. :kissbunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Evil's spot on the evil orgy ship?
Don't be mean now. This not for sale
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,801
Gender
Female
Country
China
I thought orgz was in his 30s
I thought he was way older lmao ;__;
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

-18 implies that I knew orgz a little but after this IG I know him a little less
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Exactly in the middle, not bad...

I think I did the best in the final round or something. As it's the hardest I'll pretend I won in a special category 😤
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Comparing my results and revo's it looks like she copied my homework but changed an answer to not make it obvious.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Was magi trying to be as wrong as possible?
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,580
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Kinda amazed I got any correct in the final round

Grats Magi, you really showed me how it's done
:verily
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,659
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Curiously awaiting what the answers were and what was it I managed to guess.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Thanks for playing, guys! My answers ranged from a little too revealing (though I held back on that) to first-whim kinda thing, could've probably thought of more fun answers if I had more time, but I had great fun answering your questions nevertheless!

Curiously awaiting what the answers were and what was it I managed to guess.
Kinda dreading the answers being posted bc I feel like there will be salt over what was accepted as correct or not. :paperbag

Oh and let me just quote one post real quick.
Objective-subjective question is just for personal opinon of orgz, not a part of question to be included in round.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Thanks for playing, guys! My answers ranged from a little too revealing (though I held back on that) to first-whim kinda thing, could've probably thought of more fun answers if I had more time, but I had great fun answering your questions nevertheless!



Kinda dreading the answers being posted bc I feel like there will be salt over what was accepted as correct or not. :paperbag

Oh and let me just quote one post real quick.
Since you are here and have been hosting yourself might as well post it. We promise to behave :rolleyes:
 
Top