This sounds entertaining. Not a bad idea Faust. I'll be watching from the sidelines as usual. Good luck zimby and have fun. 


Just do it, or we are stuck with xadyuBut i wasn.t top voted
Lol, well aren.t zi and totoina top voted?Just do it, or we are stuck with xadyu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And I.m not shameless -_-@sakura-aneki is shameless enough to do it


Any questions that are too personal/private and thus off-limits?Didn't realize that we had to volunteer - thought this was something that you got press ganged into
![]()
If you can't find anyone else who wants to, I honestly don't mind doing it
But, just a little begging would be nice...
![]()
Stuff about my kids/family - my telephone number or street addressAny questions that are too personal/private and thus off-limits?
Exactly what he said @Evil3yeDidn't realize that we had to volunteer - thought this was something that you got press ganged into
![]()
If you can't find anyone else who wants to, I honestly don't mind doing it
But, just a little begging would be nice...
![]()
Begging for others to beg.Didn't realize that we had to volunteer - thought this was something that you got press ganged into
![]()
If you can't find anyone else who wants to, I honestly don't mind doing it
But, just a little begging would be nice...
![]()
How am I shameless????Yeah but they are not volunteering.
Yes you are![]()
Well, posting awkward pics without the consent for oneHow am I shameless????

You're wonderful as always.
That was a one time thing and they weren.t awkward to me ( ̄▽ ̄; )Well, posting awkward pics without the consent for one![]()