Interview queue

What kind of round next?

  • Discount game: 2 for the price of 1

  • Premium game: 1 for the price of 2

  • Poundland game: M3J as 'celebrity', rather than Tina or zim


Results are only viewable after voting.

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I voted you :hbunny
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I voted the two people that have one vote. Admitting defeat :nomoar
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I.m wondering who the second person who voted for me is too :))) cuz 1 i know :)) @Evil3ye did you vote for me?
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
it's obvious who I voted for. He knows I'm pushing it, he's a smart man.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I voted the two people that have one vote. Admitting defeat :nomoar
did you really? if you did, depending on how you look at it, could be nice or creating anxiety for them.
They could've been happy about not being chosen like me or maybe they're slightly happy about someone being
curious about them.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,771
Gender
Female
Country
China
I was like 'hold up Mango is an option?' and looked for 2 mins until I saw 'Magi' :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Didn‘t pick Magi because I‘m sure she wouldn’t play, or if she played she wouldn‘t answer questions prolly.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
totally agree
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

it would be a troll festival
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I picked magi but now that you mention it xD prolly shouldn.t have
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yes that's true but defeats the purpose of the game. I'm trying to learn some spicy things about y'all :p
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,771
Gender
Female
Country
China
What kind of spicy things have you found out so far
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
More of what they're really like outside of here. Normally some of yall be scary or awkward about sharing somethings I find simple. I find that alot of us are different off this place (including myself). It's just fun to read about.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
More of what they're really like outside of here. Normally some of yall be scary or awkward about sharing somethings I find simple.
Like the fact that I'm actually a hot, mediterranean single mom in her mid 40-ies...it is kinda hard for me to share.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sounds interesting. I like this story.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Like the fact that I'm actually a hot, mediterranean single mom in her mid 40-ies...it is kinda hard for me to share.
Younger than I would have guessed
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
oh, poll closed 40 mins ago. tie between mr Zim and Tina ka.................
 
Top