Interview queue

What kind of round next?

  • Discount game: 2 for the price of 1

  • Premium game: 1 for the price of 2

  • Poundland game: M3J as 'celebrity', rather than Tina or zim


Results are only viewable after voting.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Idk, I have some of your(?) cat as well.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
She has 2 tho c.c
A red-ish one, iirc.

Maybe it wasn't hers, either. She was on vacation or a camping or sth. Frolicking with it in the grass with it.

That's what I remember anyway, haven't seen it for a while xD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Wait, who have I been stalking then? <_>
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
A red-ish one, iirc.

Maybe it wasn't hers, either. She was on vacation or a camping or sth. Frolicking with it in the grass with it.

That's what I remember anyway, haven't seen it for a while xD
Does this somewhat sound familiar tho, @Totinona ? xD
Maybe it wasnt a red cat, I can't remember. Can't access that laptop atm.

I think you were wearing a white hat or sth.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Does this somewhat sound familiar tho, @Totinona ? xD
Maybe it wasnt a red cat, I can't remember. Can't access that laptop atm.

I think you were wearing a white hat or sth.
No, not at all ‘-‘
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I used to have 2 red tabby cats :)))) back in 2012 :)))) if you the pic is from back then might be one of my cats xD
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Aah. I love this voting system. I knew he would be next lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's right! If I wasn't allowed to escape, no one is ò.ó
Nah. I figured the voting system would work in a way I like.. :p
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,403
Country
Torumekian Empire
Votinaaaa :wtf
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,780
Gender
Female
Country
China
Tuna noona we will ask wholesome questions if you play 😤
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Much questions, many holes
Get ready!! Don't talk your way out of answers either :shout. This is gonna be fun.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Ask shitty questions, get shitty answers
:noworry

as a quick freebie: there is nothing wrong with any of my holes
(also, looks like I'm not gonna win the poll... what a shame, eh?)
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Still next in line..:hmph
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I wish I could see who voted for who...
to be messy. Plus, here I thought ain't no one trying to dig/find dirt on me. :noworry
 
Top