Blackmail purposes?
Blackmail purposes?
A red-ish one, iirc.She has 2 tho c.c

Does this somewhat sound familiar tho, @Totinona ? xDA red-ish one, iirc.
Maybe it wasn't hers, either. She was on vacation or a camping or sth. Frolicking with it in the grass with it.
That's what I remember anyway, haven't seen it for a while xD
No, not at all ‘-‘Does this somewhat sound familiar tho, @Totinona ? xD
Maybe it wasnt a red cat, I can't remember. Can't access that laptop atm.
I think you were wearing a white hat or sth.
WtfNo, not at all ‘-‘
))) back in 2012
))) if you the pic is from back then might be one of my cats xD--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nah. I figured the voting system would work in a way I like..That's right! If I wasn't allowed to escape, no one is ò.ó


Get ready!! Don't talk your way out of answers eitherMuch questions, many holes
. This is gonna be fun.

No no, it's not you.I used to have 2 red tabby cats))) back in 2012
))) if you the pic is from back then might be one of my cats xD
