- Joined
- Jan 13, 2013
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 6
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hi, I'm Becky.
I'm primarily a cleaner, redrawer, and typesetter (To which my typography teacher would be glad I finally used his lessons for something.), but part of the reason I joined was also to improve my translation skills. (Haven't brushed up on my Japanese in a couple of years.) I love oldschool shonen manga, some of my favourites being Ashita no Joe and Saint Seiya.
In my spare time I'd love to improve my language skills and take a crack at getting a group together to translate and release Masami Kurumada's Ring ni Kakero.
I'm really jazzed to meet all of you, and if anyone needs help, I'm always willing to offer advice and help with projects!
I'm primarily a cleaner, redrawer, and typesetter (To which my typography teacher would be glad I finally used his lessons for something.), but part of the reason I joined was also to improve my translation skills. (Haven't brushed up on my Japanese in a couple of years.) I love oldschool shonen manga, some of my favourites being Ashita no Joe and Saint Seiya.
In my spare time I'd love to improve my language skills and take a crack at getting a group together to translate and release Masami Kurumada's Ring ni Kakero.
I'm really jazzed to meet all of you, and if anyone needs help, I'm always willing to offer advice and help with projects!



...how did you decide on it?
...well best of luck to your friend then

