Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

Okay, this is what you do.

If you see in the left hand side, there's something which says 'Personal Menu', and below are links. Click on the Personal CP one.

Then on the left, you'll see more links. Below 'Modify Profile' there's a link which says 'Forum Profile Information'. Go and click that.

Here's where you edit your profile. Personalised Picture is not your avy. So don't click on that. Below that is the avatar stuff. You can either link your avatar *if you have the link* or just upload it youself.

If your done, just scroll down and click on the 'Chage Profile' button.

Hope you understood that. And if you still have anymore questions, feel free to pm any of the staff or me. ^_^
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
Re: Introduction Thread

welcome chapel.
thanks for explaining who conan is.
man i love nicholas wolfwood too, that huge machine gun he had was no joke, and he always smokes just like asuma.
trigun is soo cool.
and DZ ithanks for explaining the avatarthing,i had problems myself, well here is my new avatar,both conan and lana.
you like it.
 

Chapel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 9, 2006
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

ok i did it,finally.
thanks everyone for the welcome
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Calibur and Chapel!

Conan, now that I think about it I'm surprised I also didn't wonder if you took your name from another anime called Conan the Detective. Lots of Conans out there it seems. Anyway, that's cool. ^_^

Well, I'm going to sticky this thread since General Discussion is starting to get a little crowded.
 

Calibur

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

thanks for the well welcoming.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, conan, caliber and chapel. Enjoy your time here. Any questions, feel free to ask. Other than that, get to know more friends, learn something useful here and be active. :thumbs
 

nytrogyn

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
357
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

I've been here for quite a while, but still haven't introduced myself yet.. :sweatdrop... meh..

Welcome Calibur.. :smile-big.. i remember you. Chapel, hello.. enjoy your stay.
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

nytrogyn said:
I've been here for quite a while, but still haven't introduced myself yet.. :sweatdrop... meh..
Make an official introduction then. XD We all would like to know you for sure.
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
Re: Introduction Thread

Ohhh....sooo many members...anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay!!
 

KaiserRyuujin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Well, thought I ought to do this more proper and actually introduce myself. ^_^

Im KaiserRyuujin or Ryuu for short whichever you prefer to make it easy. There is the possibility you have seen my name as just "Ryuujin" or "KaiserRyuujin" at some other little spots and could very well with the area's be me. Never know ;) I am really into photoshop work also more the 3D realm, except I havent made any game models, I just been working on 3D landscape type things. Have a project I am gonna probably restart yet again of my "Hidden Shadow Village" from the fan fiction I am writing "Hidden Shadow Shinobi" :P Also another thing, I do enjoy writing, except my whole writers block when it happens is a doosy and lasts.

Lets see next to my Naruto fandom I am also big fan for the manga Berserk. I wouldnt mind things getting dark in Naruto, but even if it has or will it probably wont really register because of reading Berserk and Hellsing. *shrugs* Go figure.

I also enjoy making anime music videos and even have my own group I created with my brother called "Amatsujin Productions" and works for Vid production obviously but graphic arts and I even have made a business card for it, still need to redo it a bit. Make it more final.

A bit of warning, this nerd-boy has grown a spine and has very strong opinions and well hmm I really should make a little list of key phrases so people could be safe from my inevitable ranting when certain things are said. :P ^^;; Around here though, shouldnt be too worried, I think I can remain calm and uhm ya. Also I have a strong knack for being naturally sarcastic so if thats how my posts may come across well I laugh as you try to figure it out. :P

Lets see that just bout covers it *taps chin* Hmmm. Guess could show the list off of fav characters buuut hmmm naaah, see ya all around! ^_^
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

Hiya, I'm Hermie, friendly neighbourhood Genma-lookalike and self-proclaimed gentleman. :)

Mr. dude GK asked me to join and to help out in the OP section, and who can turn down a guy like that?

Nothing more to say, cept that you might recognise me from NF, even though most people don't know me over there. :p
 

Terra

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
407
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
Re: Introduction Thread

Hermie said:
Hiya, I'm Hermie, friendly neighbourhood Genma-lookalike and self-proclaimed gentleman. :)

Mr. dude GK asked me to join and to help out in the OP section, and who can turn down a guy like that?

Nothing more to say, cept that you might recognise me from NF, even though most people don't know me over there. :p
Welcome to MH everyone. Hope you have a great time here :thumbs
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, Hermie. Thanks for helping out :thumbs

This place isn't as lively as NF but it's a cool little community :D
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome everyone!

@Ryuu --> I get the feeling I'm gonna like you if you decide to stay and be active!

@GK --> Something tells me you know what I like about Ryuu :tem
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Sorry, KaiserRyuujin, didn't see you there. Welcome!
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Ryu and Hermie of course. Have a great time here and enjoy yourself.

@Ryu : nice black and white sig u have there. I might want to learn some skills from u.

@Hermie : though I dont like modern rock and metal, enjoy your songs. :thumbs
 

KaiserRyuujin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Anax said:
Welcome everyone!

@Ryuu --> I get the feeling I'm gonna like you if you decide to stay and be active!

@GK --> Something tells me you know what I like about Ryuu :tem
I want to know o.o I do plan to stick around this is a nice community here. ^_^

Gold Knight said:
Sorry, KaiserRyuujin, didn't see you there. Welcome!
Heh its cool, thanks for the welcomes! ^^
eileenting88 said:
Welcome Ryu and Hermie of course. Have a great time here and enjoy yourself.

@Ryu : nice black and white sig u have there. I might want to learn some skills from u.
Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the comment on my sig I appreciate it ^_^ Sure I am always glad to offer out some tips on sig making here and there, though you have a nice one as is. ^_^ I do what I can to help.
 

NinjaBlowfish

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

I thought I'd pop in to say hi as I'm new. dunno how much I'll post it realy depends on if any topics interest me...

But I posted a few pics I did a while ago there is a bleach cover I coloured and some naruto fan pics that I did in MS Paint :P the topcis are in the relevent sections (I think...) so take a looky if you want.

Anyway thanks to everyone that scanlates naruto as it's my main source of naruto goodness as the moment because the anime fillers got too rubbish...so keep up the great work all you translators and Manga Editor people :D
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, NinjaBlowfish! Yeah, I commented on your Bleach pic :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top