Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome bellcrossage. Welcome to MH. Have fun. :)
 

MaJu V.

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
22
Reaction score
42
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, I'm MaJu V.
I've seen this site often, but finally I've registered to it :)
First of all, I'm a manga fan. (and a One Piece fan in general, but I guess you've already noticed that...)
Next to that, I have a weakness for series who are hardly being scanlated... Thus is why I took up scanning Get Backers myself. I've been doing that for near a year now as the group [The V-Project]

But that's enough from me right now :)
Nice to meet all of you!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome MaJu V.. Welcome to MH. Have fun. :)

It's nice to meet you too. :D
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

welcome, bellcrossage and MaJu V.! i hope you enjoy your time on mh and post in the various forums (like the general discussion :amuse). feel free to pm any mod if you have any questions!
 

Luinil

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello ! I watch this forum silently until now, but I finally decide to become a little bit more active. ^^
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey luinil, welcome to MH! Have fun being active around, and if you have a problem, don't hesitate to PM one of the online mods. Seeya around in the forums!!
 

kthy0056

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
356
Reaction score
123
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello mangahelpers!!I just loged in here but I watched the site from a long time.I hope I will have fun in here.
My name is Georgescu Catalin.I am from Romania and I am 14 years old.
My favorite manga is Naruto of course.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, welcome to MH, kthy0056!!!! Nice to see more people from around the globe, and if you have any questions, PM one of the mods. Oh, and don't forget to have fun here!!!
 

kthy0056

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
356
Reaction score
123
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, welcome to MH, kthy0056!!!! Nice to see more people from around the globe, and if you have any questions, PM one of the mods. Oh, and don't forget to have fun here!!!
thank you hatsuharupeace,i will sure have fun.
Do you know any metod t check a list with persons from the same country(like a list with all from romania)?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Um.... I don't think so.... Maybe asking one of the moderators might help??
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Luinil and kthy0056. Welcome to MH. Have fun. :)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome MaJu V, Luinil, and Kthy0065! if there's anything you need, be sure to pm any of the globals or admins =) We're always happy to help!


Edit: Kthy0065: You could always take a look in the Where Do You Come From? thread. In the first post is a list of who comes from different countries =)
 
Last edited:

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi there!!!
I'm Dorothy, nice to meet you!!! :D
Excuse me for my bad English, I hope I'll have fun with you!!! ^___^
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

welcome Luinil, kthy0056 and Dorothy! i hope that you have a fun time posting in the various forums. feel free to pm a mod with any questions and concerns :amuse

@ Dorothy, don't worry! your english was perfect in your post :)
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Dorothy. Welcome to MH. Have fun. :)
 

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

Thank you very much, you're very kind!!!! ^___^
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, Dorothy =) Let us know i you have any questions!

And like Snoogen said, your English is great!
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Introduction Thread

Welocme Dorothy, have a nice time here xD :wtf
 

swankivy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2007
Messages
135
Reaction score
4
Age
48
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hewwo. Me am new.

I'm swankivy from the United States and I'm primarily here because I'm very into Eyeshield 21. A friend knew that I am an anime fan and also knew my dirty little secret: I like inspirational sports movies. So one day he came to me saying, "I have something for you. It's an inspirational . . . sports . . . ANIME." I replied, "I hate you. Now gimme." The rest was history.

I like talking about the anime and the manga for this great series, but I think I'm starting to annoy my LiveJournal friends list with my obnoxious fangirling, so I thought I'd come to a place where people would understand. ^_^;

I'll post more unimportant things about myself in the other popular newbie thread (the 50 things about yourself thingamabob), but the basic skinny is that I am a writer (primarily a novelist), a webcomic artist, a decent singer, and a very creative, literate, and friendly person. I like to play tennis, bake, do crafty things, play DDR, annoy people with karaoke, and make Web pages. ES21 is the only manga I read obsessively and collect, and though I like anime and manga, I really don't consume it very often.

I am an unrepentant Hiruma fangirl. I like corn.

Nice to meet you.
 
Last edited:

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome aboard to every new members here, I hope you guys will be adding to the fun all of us are having at MangaHelpers. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top