Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome David and Meri ^^
 

Meri_maslinkata

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2008
Messages
310
Reaction score
40
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Introduction Thread

Thank you all :gigglebunny :loool
 

Katea

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
142
Reaction score
24
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH Meri and David! :)
 

shikamaru-IQ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi guys^^
I'm shikamaru-IQ. I am new here so yoroshiku :kkthumbs
 

black_crow

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2008
Messages
702
Reaction score
13
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MangaHelpers everyone :)
Hope you all have fun ~
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to MH, shikamura-IQ! Have fun posting on the forums and if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod. :amuse
 

link777

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
90
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Minna Hajimemashite!!!!


I am from Costa Rica, rykarreolacr recommended me this site (well, at least he mentioned it to me
) , in fact he is a very good personal friend of mine, I am very surprised, he seems to be some kind of a celebrity around here

So here I am, I hope to make some good friends at this forum, and even sometimes make a contribution to this marvelous community
And by the way, if someone wants to know some of the rykar´s darkest little secrets just ask me!!!
just kidding (he´s gonna punch me the next time he see me
)
sorry if my english isn´t good enough, I haven´t used it for a while , that´s another reason to me for posting here


 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello shikamaru-IQ and link777. Welcome to the Mangahelpers. :occa

It nice to meet you guys, please enjoy yourselves and have fun. :hug
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Yo! Welcome link777. Don't go around telling my secrets!!! O_O
 

kytoyu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey !
A new french girl is coming... :gigglebunny
So im kytoyu as you can see xD and i live in Paris =)
I discovered the site a long time ago... x) and your work is awesome c_c
Eto.... :sweat
HA! don't even ask me what are my favorite mangas, dramas... i won't be abble to answer!
If you have any questions... ^o^
(sorry if my english isn't very good xD i'll work on it!)
 

link777

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
90
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

I´m also new around here XD but anyways, wellcome kytoyu, by the way I know a little french ;)
 

PROXL

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2007
Messages
821
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Yo! Welcome link777 and don't Forget I'm here too...
 

link777

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
90
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Yo! Welcome link777 and don't Forget I'm here too...
Oh yeah how I can forget you


LOL
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to Mangahelpers, kytoyu. :occa

It nice to meet you and please have fun here. :hug
 

kytoyu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Arigatou Lord Hokage! =^o^=
Link777 hope you'll understand me and welcome too XD
 

noirz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 11, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Guys (o~0)

I'm new here but I've been looking at the forums so I sorta know about stuff here^^

I live in Japan and am fluent in Japanese... I read SJ a lot...

宜しくお願いします :beer
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey, welcome to MH, noirz!!! Be sure to have fun here, and if you have a problem, don't hesitate to PM one of the friendly mods, they'll help you out as soon as possible.
 

keisa

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

So hello out thurr! : D

I'm Keisa short for keisadiya. I'm from sunny southern California, and I'm spanish and itallian(natural latin lovaahhhh XD;; ) I kinda been lurking here for the past few days. Seems liek a really cool place. thought I'd join and stuff.
I draw a few webcomics over on shonenpunk.com and for nekketsu!! comics. I make comic fonts in my spare time. I like punkrock and I'm a sucker for romantic comedies and harem stuff XD;;

yeah I liek mudkips too haha XD

I look foward to posting with all of you,

chachachaciaociao~
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Introduction Thread

welcome noirz and keisa

always great to have new members

@keisa: TTGL rules all the way, as for kamina and simon too
 

keisa

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks koenosaki! I'm sure i'll like it here :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top