Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

NJung said:
Got any helpfull links?
Yeah, check out this thread here. It's about a program that teaches you how to read Kanji. I haven't used it myself, but it looks pretty helpful. Also, check out the MHA Translation Branch for more info. Hope that helps!!!
 

NJung

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
301
Reaction score
39
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Re: Introduction Thread

Ah! Arigatou gozaimasu ^w^
 

Anyarel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 19, 2008
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello, my name's Aurelie and I'm a 17 years old french girl.

I often read the topics on your forum and I wanted to participate so I decided to register.

I love mangas, especially shonen like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, 666 Satan, Death Note (anime), Beck (anime), FMA, D.Gray man, School Rumble and shoujo like Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, Hoshi wa Utau, Ayashi no Ceres, W Juliet and Nana. A bit of shonen ai/shoujo ai/seinen too. ^^
My favourite kind of music are rock/metal/visual. I like all kind of movies but I love The Lord of the Rings. ^^
As for the books, I'm not a big reader but I enjoy reading HP or fantastic novels and mangas of course. ^^

Well, I hope I'll have a good time here. xD
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, Anyarel!! Hope you enjoy your time here!!! Have fun discussing about your favourite mangas, and if you have a problem or query, don't hesitate to PM one of the friendly mods. Have fun!!!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

You're welcome, NJung. :occa

Hello and welcome to Mangahelpers, Anyarel, it nice to meet you too. :hug

Please enjoy yourself. :)
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, everyone! i apologize for not welcoming all of you sooner; i've been home for the past week and my internet connection isn't that great.

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

A great big welcome from me for every new member! I hope that you guys will be having a great time at MH and will be active in the forums and makes lots and lots of friends! :D
 

rpl001

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2008
Messages
150
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi I'm rpl001 from Indonesia..
I like Naruto manga, my fav characters are Naruto, Yamato and the Akatsuki :D
I like drawing (but not so good at it) and going out with my friends

I want to be Indonesian translator here..and I already post my first Indonesian translation for Gantz :)
I think the translators and Manga Editors are cool.. they did great jobs.. :grin
thank you
 
Last edited:

silverstar11

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 20, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Antarctica
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, newbie here. I have been visiting the site for quite sometime now and it's just yesterday that I finally register. I enjoy reading the forum, everyone is doing their best helping each other and I too want to participate as well.
I love anime, though I really like reading the manga more. My top favorite mangas right now are One piece and Dgrayman. My all time favorite characters are Luffy and Kyo (from Samurai Deeper Kyo). Lately I discovered that I also enjoy sports (genre) anime/manga.

There are tons of other stuffs I really like. In random, doodling, collecting stationeries, cooking miso soup (bcoz it's so easy to make ^^), reading forums, predicting stories of manga and animes, pizza and sunsets. hahaha!

My habit, hmn..I have a high tendency to space out O.o (gomen, is that a habit?). I hate skipping coffee and bread for breakfast. My dream is to travel! (^.^)V

Thank you!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, rpl001! my favorite characters from naruto are shikamaru and kakashi because they're pretty smart.

it's also great that you're contributing to the site as a translator. we can never have enough of those :p

hello and a big welcome to silverstar11! i also like dgm so i look forward to seeing you on the forum. i see that we have the same breakfast eating habits (when i don't forget to eat breakfast of course :sweat).

if any of you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod :)
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

A big hello to rpl001 and silverstar11, and welcome to the Mangahelpers. :occa

Please by all means, enjoy yourselves. Have fun. :)
 

miaw12

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Ah this is so embarrasing. Where are my manners! I was so excited to find this forum after looking for some raw scans for (what feels like) an eternity that I went ahead and requested. m(_ _)m.

I'm a newbie! Currently reading Bleach, Koukou debut, and Gokusen. I prefer scanlated manga, but I'll get my hands on raws too if I need to. I can't wait to completely browse through the forum. XD. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. m(_ _)m
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to all the new members that I never said hello to.

Hope everyone has a wonderful time here ^^ Enjoy the manga!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, miaw12! don't feel bad about requesting manga; it's one of the purpose of this site after all :amuse

i hope that you have fun exploring this site though i think you'll love the bleach sections a lot ^^

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to everybody new here :) I'm sorry I've been getting worse at welcoming people here but I still read everybody's posts and I always enjoy it when more bright people join. Have fun ^^ :kkthumbs
 

Narukashi89

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 29, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi everyone, im new to the Mangahelpers forum. I registrated myself because im impressed by the users Art and Manga colorings, really great work guys.:amuse
I also want to know how the coloring on Photoshop works exactly, im going to search for more tipps and infos here. Now something about my self i like Naruto, One Piece, Hellsing, Cowboy Bebop and more things. I hope i'll have a good thime here.:)

Regards David
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, Narukashi89! it's great that you got interested in the site due to the art and manga coloring section. i kept wait till you start posting your own :amuse

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod!
 

Meri_maslinkata

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2008
Messages
310
Reaction score
40
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi,everyone.I'm Mariana,but my friends call me Meri.I'm new here,but i'm impress from everyone here,from your works :eyeroll :loool
A little things about me:I'm from Bulgaria and i'm on 18 years :blink I just love Naruto,Bleach and Death Note,but Naruto is my favorite anime i just love him.When i have free time i go out with my friends (we going to get drunk :spaz),or i colour manga and lineart(i will post my pics here and i hope you like it).And i love to sing.
Well that is me :woot
I hope you like me and my works too :whoo :glomp
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi and welcome to mangahelpers, Mariana! I see that you like to go drinking; if you are drunk, you can post at The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread. I cannot wait to see your pictures; I am sure they will look great!

Have fun posting in the forums. If you have any question or concern, please pm a mod. ^^
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

A big hello to miaw12, Narukashi89 and Meri_maslinkata. Welcome to the Mangahelpers. :occa

It nice to meet you all and please have fun. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top