Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaya

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
154
Reaction score
274
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello!:tem

I come across this site to look for translations and I am very satisfied with everyone's hard works here. Good job everyone! I appreciate the works from the bottom of my heart.

I will be contributing here as a translator so I hope I can help!:tem
Chinese is my native language while English is my second. I took JLPT3 last year and passed so I'll be taking my JPLT 2 this year, I hope...

I am a big fan of Bleach and other works such as FMA, Kekkashi, Vagabond Honey & Clover, Gintama, Sailormoon and a lot more.(Too much). I will most likely working on works that are underrated.

Let's work hard together and thank you very much!
 
Last edited:

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey, welcome to MH kaya!!! Nice to see more translators around here, looking forward to seeing your releases!

If you have a problem or concern, PM one of the friendly mods. Have fun!!
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi there kai_yondaime and kaya~! Welcome to MH :amuse

It's great to have so many active new members, we're psyched to have you here! Have fun, and let a mod know if you have any questions....we're here to be bothered help! :p
 

kai_yondaime

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
205
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

lolzzzzzz;) so you are a mod paper yamiko?
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to the number one forum, Mangahelpers. Please by all means, have fun. :occa

kai_yondaime, I am a huge Naruto and Minato fan as well. :narsleepy:yondaime:luv

:confettiKaze_no_Hibiki and Kaya, congratulations on your accomplishment and best wishes on your endeavors. :kkthumbs


It nice to meet you all too. :hug
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, kai_yondaime! what is acca? and as you can tell, we have a LOT of naruto fans whom you can meet in the naruto section. thank you for deciding to become a member and joining our lovely forum :amuse

hello and welcome, kaya! i'm glad that another translator will be joining us and look forward to your works. i'm also really glad that you're going to focus on other works that don't get as much love.

if any of you have questions or concern, feel free to pm a mod.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

lolzzzzzz;) so you are a mod paper yamiko?
Yup, I am :amuse

Members with green, blue or red usernames - mangahelpers, globals, and admins - are all mods. If you have questions about a certain section of the forum, you can ask the green for that section, such as the wonderful rhapsody blue for General Discussion here, or if you have more general, universal, the-sky-is-falling types of issues, try a global. We should be able to resolve most of your forum-related dilemmas, and we're all very nice and normal people ^^ Well, we're nice, anyway... :nuts
 

kai_yondaime

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
205
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

oh wow......u guys are so great:D i havent met such nice ppl on net before..thanks for all that..acca is association of chartered certified accountants....yea im also a huge minato fan.......thanks for all ur support...one more question..how do we increase our status?
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: Introduction Thread

Well it has been a long time since I stepped out of the shadows in this board.

I would like to extend a warm blanket welcome to
Kaze_no_Hibiki,
MitsukiHeart,
kai_yondaime,
kaya,
and the many new members that have joined since my last post (wow that sure is a lot of people). I remember when around the time when I introduced myself, Winterlion used to hang out here a lot and offer people virtual cookies and milk. Even though I do not like to drink milk on it's own, it really made me feel cozy and at home. Now I would like to do the same for you.
new members line up and help yourselves to some tasty cookies fresh from my virtual oven. And have some hot chocolate too.

@kai_yondaime
your status will increase with your postcount but if you hang around here long enough you will notice that we don't really care about "status" here. Mangahelpers is like family and we generally respect each other.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Kaya, I like your spirit! :kkthumbs

We can always use more Chinese-English translators here truthfully. (And wow, you're learning Japanese too!) Hope you like it here :) If you need absolutely anything, just let one of us know.
 

tite_gonZ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
12
Age
49
Gender
Female
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello
I'm Kristell, from France, and i'm 30.
I'm a fan of many Shonen and Seinen, like Naruto, Bleach, Eyeshiel21, City Hunter, Vagabond, GTO .... I like too few shoujo and Josei, Tokio Crazy Paradise, Nana, Hot Blooded Woman ...
What I like , hum ... my daugther, my dog and cat, my computer, English Edited Manga (to me, it's more meaning in english than in french).
What i dislike .. hum .. my my.., there's too much things that i dislike : )

My hobbies, reading not only mangas, music, painting, ...

I know MH for long time, but i never have the opportunity to post, my English skills are too bad ^^

Well, see ya !
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Kristell! :amuse

bienvenue~ no worries about your English, it's surely better than my French ^^ Glad to have you here, have fun and be sure to join us crazies in General Discussion!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Wow, we have another mom here! Be sure to visit the MH Mommies thread here, Kristell. Welcome to MH. :)

Sounds like you're into a lot of manga!
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello, tite_gonZ, and welcome to mangahelpers! i'm so glad that you decided to join. don't worry about your english; it sounds fine! there is no need to be self-conscious :amuse

if you have any question or concern, please pm a mod!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello tite_gonZ and welcome to the best forum out there - Mangahelpers. :occa

Please enjoy yourself here and your English is just fine. :kkthumbs
 

kai_yondaime

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
205
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

Well it has been a long time since I stepped out of the shadows in this board.

I would like to extend a warm blanket welcome to
Kaze_no_Hibiki,
MitsukiHeart,
kai_yondaime,
kaya,
and the many new members that have joined since my last post (wow that sure is a lot of people). I remember when around the time when I introduced myself, Winterlion used to hang out here a lot and offer people virtual cookies and milk. Even though I do not like to drink milk on it's own, it really made me feel cozy and at home. Now I would like to do the same for you.
new members line up and help yourselves to some tasty cookies fresh from my virtual oven. And have some hot chocolate too.

@kai_yondaime
your status will increase with your postcount but if you hang around here long enough you will notice that we don't really care about "status" here. Mangahelpers is like family and we generally respect each other.
oh thats great to hear:D
 

Dancing wind

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
53
Reaction score
12
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Introduction Thread

Seems like it's time to introduce myself :D

Well... I'm 19 right now, studying molecular biotechnology at a university in Germany (you can look at it as intercultural experience aka Auslandserfahrung).

Some of my hobbies: hiking, bird-watching, reading, listening to music (different styles and singers), browsing the net...

I'm struggling to put my website on the net right now.

I believe in an old yoga saying: "To do the difficult you will need months, maybe years; to do the impossible you will just need a bit more"

I like doing my hobbies, discovering new things, meeting new open-minded people...
I dislike people who think they understand everything and I dislike comics and manga...:p Truth is, I haven't found another manga yet that I can begin to like as much as Naruto. If you think, you have one, recommendations will be highly appreciated :)

My favorite characters from Naruto are Kakashi, Naruto, Gaara. And I like Shikamaru's fighting style :)
Actually, it all started with Gaara. Seen some videos on Youtube about him. Got interested in the story. Read all over 350 chapters til now in less than a month (so you can imagine how hard it is for me now to wait one week for the next chapter :p).

That's the most important about me, I think. I'm not good at introductions, so I hope you'll learn more about me from my posts.
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, Dancing wind! it sounds like you're a busy and smart kid based off your major! are you doing research in the field? since you from germany, you can meet more germans in the german hang out thread v.2 :amuse

i highly recommend dgm. it takes a while to start up but it is really action packed and there are a lot of plot twists ^^

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod
 

kai_yondaime

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
205
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

Seems like it's time to introduce myself :D

Well... I'm 19 right now, studying molecular biotechnology at a university in Germany (you can look at it as intercultural experience aka Auslandserfahrung).

Some of my hobbies: hiking, bird-watching, reading, listening to music (different styles and singers), browsing the net...

I'm struggling to put my website on the net right now.

I believe in an old yoga saying: "To do the difficult you will need months, maybe years; to do the impossible you will just need a bit more"

I like doing my hobbies, discovering new things, meeting new open-minded people...
I dislike people who think they understand everything and I dislike comics and manga...:p Truth is, I haven't found another manga yet that I can begin to like as much as Naruto. If you think, you have one, recommendations will be highly appreciated :)

My favorite characters from Naruto are Kakashi, Naruto, Gaara. And I like Shikamaru's fighting style :)
Actually, it all started with Gaara. Seen some video on Youtube about him. Got interested in the story. Read all over 350 chapters til now in less than a month (so you can imagine how hard it is for me now to wait one week for the next chapter :p).

That's the most important about me, I think. I'm not good at introductions, so I hope you'll learn more about me from my posts.
wow nice intro...tht quote was really nice:amuse .....molecular biotechnology thats nice..its sounds really tough..is it?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

It already sounds like you're one we wanna keep here, Dancing wind :amuse Very good intro, and sounds like a complicated major you have there XD

What type of website are you going to try to start? Well, hope you enjoy it here! :)

P.S. Are you actually from Germany? I see that your flag is Bulgaria.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top