Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to this crazy place, Samurai Kyo (sorry, can't do kana right now ^^), Uehara, and kof2k1zip~ Hope you all have fun here! :)

The only ting i miss is the index column on the left side of the old page but this new page looks pretty good. still need to navigate more in this new page.
Actually, the navigation bar is still here, it's just in a different spot and a bit more discreet ^^ (I think it's really fun though...) Check the tab right above the main navigation bar, you'll see 'manga nav' :amuse
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Uehara and kof2k1zip. Welcome to Mangahelpers. Please enjoy yourselves and have fun. :)
 

Kibou13

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm a long time lurker and I'm quite shy (which is the reason why I don't post that often).

My real name is Ümit (which means Hope in Turkish). I was born in Turkey and moved to the Netherlands at age 1. I'm currently staying in London as an exchange student.

I'm not sure how I exactly got into anime. I think my first anime was on a Turkish channel when they imported some of the programs from Latin America.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mh, Kibou13! don't be shy; everyone is nice here. :) how is london? i always want to visit that place one day.

i hope you enjoy the forums especially the general discussion and if you have any question or concern, just pm a mod. :amuse
 

Kibou13

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

Thank you for welcoming me rhapsody blue. I haven't seen that much of London yet (I arrived 2 days ago), but the people are nice here.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Kibou13. Welcome to Mangahelpers. Please have enjoy and fun. :)

It nice to meet you too. :D
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Kibou! Welcome to MH~ :whoo No worries about lurking, I did that too for a while because I'm also a bit shy, but once you start posting here, it becomes an addiction, so watch out! :p

Have fun in London, it's a great city, even though it's so expensive.. I had a lot of fun when I was there :amuse
 

Uehara

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Introduction Thread

well, thx for the warm welcome!
ill be a little busy from now on ;P

cya!

*runs off to the other forum sections*
 

yuji-kun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

hello everyone!
I'm Federico and I'm 16
I'm half italian and half japanese
I'm a member of a small italian scan team called Hasta Team
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, yuji-kun! i'm glad that you spent your first post on this thread :) since you are half-italian and half-japanese, does it mean that you can speak both languages? it's nice to have another Edited Manga team around so i look forward to your releases.

if you have any question or concern, please feel free to pm any mod.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to Mangahelpers, yuji-kun. Please have fun. :)
 

Katea

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
142
Reaction score
24
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, I just noticed that I haven't introduced myself yet, so I'm going to this now.
I'm Katea, 19 years old and still a high school student, though I'll be done this summer. I'm living in Germany but I plan to move out to Switzerland or Austria for the future.
The reason I joined is just because I love to read manga and share my thoughts with other fans :D pretty simple minded.. hu..
I'm also member of DGrayman and Fairy Tail board(s), so some of the MH members might know me already (though I just got a new nickname). To all the others, pleased to meet you :3 !
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mh, Katea! i have seen you around in the d.gray-man forums so it is nice that you formally introduce yourself to the rest of the community. :amuse

if you have any question or concern, please pm a mod.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello, Katea, it nice to meet you too. Welcome to Mangahelpers, please have fun. :)
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey there yuji-kun and Katea! Welcome, we're glad to have you here~ :glomp

And it's so nice to have so many new members introducing themselves lately! *is happy* :amuse
 

~Immortal

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Interesting little forum you guys are running, here.

I ran across this gem on Google, and it looks like a nice place for reference, help, and just good 'ole chatting.

I'm ~Immortal (I usually go without the wavy dash, but it appears somebody else has already claimed that username). I love manga and anime of all sorts, and scanlate occasionally. I'm also a devoted graphics guru, so if you need any graphic know-how, I'm your guy.

I hope to chat with the rest of you around the forums.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

I am looking forward to our chat. :whoo

Hello and welcome to Mangahelpers ~Immortal. Have fun. :)
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, ~Immortal! your name actually looks nice with the ~ (but then again, i like using ~). i'm glad that you came across this site on google and i'm sure that you can help contribute to this site with your Edited Mangas and your graphic skills :amuse

if you have any question or concern, please feel free to pm a mod.
 

Katea

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
142
Reaction score
24
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

thanks for the warm welcome! :amuse

and welcome ~Immortal! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top