Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mh, thiagojoe! have fun posting in the various forums especially the general discussion, :amuse

I am really ENJOYING being in the Mangahelpers forum and i would like to thank all the people that helped create and mantain the site!!! Bye!!! ;-D
you're welcome! i am glad that you enjoyed this website; we try our best to keep our members happy. :)

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello raderack and thiagojoe. Welcome to Mangahelpers. Please have fun and enjoy yourselves. :)
 

syntrax

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, I'm syntrax. I just recently started reading manga / watching anime. I'm reading Bleach and watching some Death Note on the side since I don't have anyone to give me suggestions. :P

I live in Texas and I'm pretty laid back. I like drinking with my buddies, playing sports, bowling, normal stuff. :p I'm really into Ska and recently I've started getting into the rave scene, listening to a lot of trance and techno... so if you ever wanna chat about music, feel free to send me a message on AIM/MSN.

Also, I'm using this post to test out my sig, since I'm figuring the site auto-sized for me by looking at the "Preview signature" button.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mh, syntrax! feel free to post in the various forums such as bleach, general shonen (for death note), and of course, the general discussion. ^^

if you have any question or concern, just pm a mod.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi to all the new members who've joined in the past few weeks =D I was on a leave of absence (damn exams ;___; ) so I'm way behind on welcoming everyone! Let us know if there's any questions or anything you have =)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to raderack and thiagojoe, and syntrax.

@ raderack and thiagojoe, we seem to be getting more people from Brazil here, excellent! :D We were lacking people from South America for a long time. It's good to see that being fixed.

syntrax, how are ya likin Bleach and Death Note? I'm sure you'll find plenty more series around here that might intrigue you too if you stay around.
 
Last edited:

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello syntrax, welcome to Mangahelpers. Please enjoy and have fun. :)
 

syntrax

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

syntrax, how are ya likin Bleach and Death Note? I'm sure you'll find plenty more series around here that might intrigue you too if you stay around.
I'm liking it so far. I was just into watching the anime, but waiting until Thursday until an episode came out was kind of annoying, so I started reading it online. As for Death Note I only really started watching it on Adult Swim and I like it, though I've been wanting to search for it online somewhere. :p
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Well, plenty of places to find Death Note online, have you found one? And when you finish it, we actually have a new one-shot of DN that just came out recently. I just read it and it was pretty cool. ^^
 

syntrax

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Nah, I haven't found a reliable source to read from 1-Whenever it ends. If you know one, mind posting? Anyways, I'm off to class, nice to meet you Gold Knight.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Ditto. You can get them here (off the top of my head.) If you know how to use IRC though you can get everything much more quickly at the lurk channel.
 

SpiritOnParole

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
32
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey everyone! I'm Spirit On Parole here. Though most just call me Spirit or SoP all ok. I'm aka Rockangel at other places here and there. I used this site to learn to clean manga and refer many here for the same.

I live in SoCal and am a freelance artist doing both Illustration and fine art.

I have been a manga/anime fan for more years than most. Not a boast... just an admission of being over 30. LOL I've put off posting here mostly just due to time constraints. Job... house... family. That stuff. But I've learned so much from this site I just had to join and show my appreciation.

Right now my favs are Bleach and Claymore. Tons more but thats what I have the time for right now. LOL
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey SpiritOnParole, welcome to MH!!! Nice to see more artists out, looking forward to seeing your drawings. If you have a problem, PM one of the friendly mods about it. Have fun!!!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Awesome to have you here SpiritOnParole. Will you show us some of your art eventually? Is any of it manga-related?

It's good to have another experienced person on board, if you know what I mean! Hope you have fun here. I'll have to try Claymore sometimes, everybody seems to be getting into it more and more these days. I do read Bleach though. :)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi there SpiritOnParole =D

You like Claymore?! I love it xD
 

SpiritOnParole

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
32
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks for the welcome! :) And yeah.. I'm a Galatea and Deneve fan. Though Miria is the only one I've drawn so far.

And yes I do have a great deal of manga/anime related work. I have a Zaraki piece and a Renji/Zabimaru concept piece up here in the Bleach art section. I love to share and show them as they are all just a labor of love and fandom. I don't sell them. Anyway if anyone is interested I'll certainly upload more. :)
 
Last edited:

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Your Kenpachi is great! <3
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, SpiritOnParole! i'm so jealous that you're in socal especially since the weather in ohio sucks.

i look forward to your artwork. have fun posting on the various forums (don't forget about general discussion)!

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello SpiritOnParole, welcome to Mangahelpers. Please have fun. :)
 

Inchao

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Oh,my!I forgot to introduce myself!I'm Inchao from Malaysia,I hope that if I had done anything wrong,please don't hesitate to show me the way ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top